How can I move users profile on the right in phbb2 forum version ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How can I move users profile on the right in phbb2 forum version ?

How can I move users profile on the right in phbb2 forum version ? Empty How can I move users profile on the right in phbb2 forum version ?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:05 am

I want to move users profile on the right ! Now ,profils are on left ! Sad I have phbb2 version forum Very Happy
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

How can I move users profile on the right in phbb2 forum version ? Empty Re: How can I move users profile on the right in phbb2 forum version ?

Post by Sanket Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 am

I don't think you can move profiles in phpbb2.

Last edited by Sanket on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

How can I move users profile on the right in phbb2 forum version ? Empty Re: How can I move users profile on the right in phbb2 forum version ?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 am

Is a Romanian forum (phbb2) has changed and it worked! Very Happy Perhaps he edited the template Confused
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Post by Sanket Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:19 am

well, i am not really sure then. The last time i was trying to do it, i couldn't find a solution.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:24 am

I will ask him , and maybe he will tell me how he did ! Very Happy
    Eman and Kou
    Eman and Kou
    Forumember

Male Posts : 367

Post by Eman and Kou Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 am

There was a topic or tutorial on this early last year I think, I believe if you searched it up you might find it, if not i'll be more than happy to test it out and tell you how to do it.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:28 am

I have not found the tutorial! Sad can you tell me how can I do? thanks advance Hello