Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel.

Poll

Massive Deletion Of Units In The Administration Panel?

[ 4 ]
    Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel. Bar_left100%Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel. Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel. Bar_left0%Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel. Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    CBP
    CBP
    Forumember

Male Posts : 129
    Language : English

Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel. Empty Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel.

Post by CBP August 23rd 2007, 10:06 am

Now, I'm not so sure it's possible, however I find it very exasperating to go through and having to manually delete ranks and forums one at a time. Since it's possible to go into tripple digits with pictures(ranks, smilies) and the such, I'm sure people who own very large sites or have an incredible ammount of extras would agree that managing things is very difficult.

What do you think?
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel. Empty Re: Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel.

Post by Luky August 23rd 2007, 10:52 am

I voted Yes.I agree with you!
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel. Empty Re: Add a mass delete feature to the administration panel.

Post by Jophy March 16th 2013, 11:13 am

Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
    -> Implemented suggestions
    -> Suggestion which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
    -> Unclear Suggestions

Locked & Garbaged