Why can not I post on the forum Forum promotion (Forumotions only)? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Why can not I post on the forum Forum promotion (Forumotions only)?

CM Punk

Language : indonesia

Why can not I post on the forum Forum promotion (Forumotions only)? Empty Why can not I post on the forum Forum promotion (Forumotions only)?

Post by CM Punk March 29th 2010, 11:00 am

Why??? I need to promote my forum!! Crying or Very sad
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853
    Language : English

Why can not I post on the forum Forum promotion (Forumotions only)? Empty Re: Why can not I post on the forum Forum promotion (Forumotions only)?

Post by Darren1 March 29th 2010, 11:41 am

Hello,

you need to present your forum to be accepted then it will be moved to the promotion section and u can post on your topic Wink
    Present here => https://help.forumotion.com/rules-presentation-of-your-forum-f13/forum-presentation-proposals-t5855.htm Wink
    CM Punk

Language : indonesia

Why can not I post on the forum Forum promotion (Forumotions only)? Empty Re: Why can not I post on the forum Forum promotion (Forumotions only)?

Post by CM Punk March 29th 2010, 12:02 pm

why only forum in English are acceptable?
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853
    Language : English

Post by Darren1 March 29th 2010, 12:22 pm

Because we are an English Support Forum.

We tolerate other languages because English is the closest language to those such as Vietnamese, and such countries.