How can I force the clan members to be placed in order on the members list? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How can I force the clan members to be placed in order on the members list?

edlo75
    edlo75
    Forumember

Male Posts : 27
    Language : english

Solved How can I force the clan members to be placed in order on the members list?

Post by edlo75 April 16th 2010, 10:10 am

I have many different clan member registering and I want their clan members to stay grouped in the members list. Makes it easy for me to contact the different clans by having them in grouped order. How can I make the order stay in that fashion? http://americansocomleague.simplygaming.org
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Solved Re: How can I force the clan members to be placed in order on the members list?

Post by Sanket April 16th 2010, 10:57 am

Thats not possible.
    edlo75
    edlo75
    Forumember

Solved Re: How can I force the clan members to be placed in order on the members list?

Post by edlo75 April 16th 2010, 11:04 am

ok last thing, I expect 500 to 1000 people registering at the site, will the membership page start making it's own pages? Right now I have only 1.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket April 16th 2010, 11:06 am

Nopes, you can't increase the # of pages while registering if thats what you asked.
    edlo75
    edlo75
    Forumember

Post by edlo75 April 16th 2010, 11:10 am

No, I mean, do I have to make membership pages as I get more people onthe site?
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket April 16th 2010, 11:11 am

Nopes, why?
    edlo75
    edlo75
    Forumember

Post by edlo75 April 16th 2010, 11:12 am

Well ok, because I was wondering, do the names just keep getting smaller as the page keeps filling up with names? If so, will that 1 page hold 800 people?
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket April 16th 2010, 11:15 am

You are talking about the memberlist page?
    That will increase, at the bottom you will have the 1 2 3 4, can click on on any of them then.
    edlo75
    edlo75
    Forumember

Post by edlo75 April 16th 2010, 11:17 am

OK THANK YOU. YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION. I have another but I will make a new post THANKS SANKET
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket April 17th 2010, 10:43 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
    How can I force the clan members to be placed in order on the members list? 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile