Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks

Poll

Ranks For Specific Categories?

[ 8 ]
    Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks Bar_left89%Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks Bar_right [89%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks Bar_left11%Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Wwe Adam

Language : English

Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks Empty Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks

Post by Wwe Adam April 19th 2010, 5:08 am

I think there should be the ability to create post ranks for users who have a certain amount of posts in one category of the forum.

Lower Ideas
    -----------------
    I also think users should be able to choose (if administrators enable rank choosing) which posting rank is displayed for them once they have achieved the posts to get it. Like an inventory. Almost as if you are "unlocking" new ranks.

Extra Idea: Ranks for forum cash and popularity.

Edit: The reason I would like these ideas is because it would greatly help my forum. It would promote posting. And if it wasn't too terribly difficult, I would also love to see posting ranks based on how many posts a user has with a certain amount of characters in it.

Last edited by Wwe Adam on April 20th 2010, 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Information)
    KingOfSports
    KingOfSports
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
    Language :
    Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks Empty Re: Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks

Post by KingOfSports April 20th 2010, 2:12 am

You need to add a poll.

I like the first idea.
    Wwe Adam

Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks Empty Re: Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks

Post by Wwe Adam April 20th 2010, 4:27 am

Alright, cool. I've added a poll.

Post by Guest April 20th 2010, 5:35 am

I really need it :wouhou:
    Wwe Adam

Post by Wwe Adam April 21st 2010, 3:42 am

Yeah, I think a lot of people could have some fun with it. Very Happy
    PrincessTyper
    PrincessTyper
    Forumember

Female Posts : 234
    Language : english

Post by PrincessTyper April 21st 2010, 3:45 am

My forum has this in it but to do this you need to edit your forums templates if you want to know how i did it and what to remove and what to add inbox me.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy April 19th 2013, 5:05 pm

Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
    -> Implemented suggestions
    -> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
    -> Suggestions which are already possible
    -> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
    => Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Ranks For Specific Categories & Choose Unlocked Ranks Modera10Jophy