Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+45
ugochris
InnerSolace
Cyborg112233
xX IceMaN 23
colt.45
B!gBang
Jellydonut
kailamilos
ngocducqtk32
fan4me
dediwaelah
nathanpc
Kailyn
SSGhostory
P0TATOES
Conundrum
Hotspot
Rianna Lauren
Master Marc
Cool-processor
donald5
KirillPoletaev
Sellord
Matei
ej8989
The Eclipse
identityproof
Jalochee
Sheena
NaXuh
Maki1
TheListener
nguy3ntrungkien
Nessa
udarsha45
***AFINA***
element666
frasersmum10
Chyba
Doctor Inferno
Russel
LH Justin
blitzkrieg
KingOfSports
Mehtevas
49 posters

Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum?

Poll

Which Social Network helps you promote the most?

[ 17 ]
    Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Bar_left31%Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Bar_right [31%] 
    [ 37 ]
    Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Bar_left69%Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Bar_right [69%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 54
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
    Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Empty Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum?

Post by Mehtevas April 25th 2010, 11:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just like the title states, i would like to know which one you feel does the best for your forum or which one you just use more often?

Twitter
    Facebook
    Myspace

Note: Please do not post links to your facebook/myspace/twitter accounts here, they will be reported and removed.
    Hotspot
    Hotspot

Male Posts : 10
    Language : English

Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum?

Post by Hotspot June 9th 2010, 4:43 am

Twitter, I've been a member of it the longest. ( I did join myspace earlier, but I left it because it was annoying me and I don't like it to begin with)
    On facebook, I do advertise my forums. But I use it mainly to talk with people I don't see anymore.
    Conundrum
    Forumember

Male Posts : 176

Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum?

Post by Conundrum June 9th 2010, 1:39 pm

Twitter mainly. Haven't got a forum to advertise at the moment though.
    P0TATOES

Post by P0TATOES June 10th 2010, 4:05 am

I don't use any of them.
    SSGhostory
    SSGhostory

Male Posts : 1

Post by SSGhostory June 14th 2010, 8:38 pm

I have found Facebook.com to be the best because, it has more than 400 million active users, which of 50% of the active users log on to Facebook in any given day. An average user has 130 friends. Enough said Wink
    (Statistics were found on Facebook's Press Room page)
    Kailyn
    Kailyn

Language : english

Post by Kailyn October 19th 2010, 8:11 pm

I don't have any as of right now but I was wondering how good they are for the site. Like do any members us it? Have you had an increase in Members because of it? I may add it to both sites I may not. I am still deciding on it.
    nathanpc
    nathanpc
    Forumember

Male Posts : 33
    Language : Portuguese

Post by nathanpc October 23rd 2010, 4:22 pm

Facebook is the best one! Wink
    dediwaelah

Language : Bahasa Indonesia

Post by dediwaelah October 23rd 2010, 7:26 pm

facebook for sure. since I don't twit
    but it still miles from gaining new members
    Confused
    fan4me
    fan4me
    Forumember

Male Posts : 126

Post by fan4me October 29th 2010, 1:00 pm

twitter definitely!
    ngocducqtk32
    ngocducqtk32
    Forumember

Male Posts : 173
    Language : Việt Nam

Post by ngocducqtk32 October 29th 2010, 1:59 pm

... Facebook has been blocking in our country ... sad... Crying or Very sad
    kailamilos
    Forumember

Post by kailamilos April 21st 2012, 6:34 pm

Facebook, in my experience, is a more effective way of promoting my forum since I have quite a number of personal friends. Also I join groups and fan pages that are of similar topic with my forum and advertise there. Sometimes I also find people that I can collaborate with.

Post by Guest April 21st 2012, 6:36 pm

Facebook. And yeah, agree with kailamilos, from there you can get more members. Smile
    Jellydonut
    Jellydonut
    Forumember

Female Posts : 572

Post by Jellydonut April 24th 2012, 2:32 am

I've gotten people to post links to our site on twitter, since I have no followers, but that's about it.
    I've also advertized the site on other forums, but I don't think that's considered social networking.
    B!gBang
    B!gBang

Post by B!gBang April 28th 2012, 3:58 am

Facebook...

It might seem "ghetto" or "unorganized" but, it actually works. I have had many unloyal members from Facebook.
    colt.45
    Forumember

Language : Chicago

Post by colt.45 May 2nd 2012, 2:17 am

we use all but I think youtube is used the most.We promote our gaming and vlog videos there as well as chat and recruit with those who comment on our channel wall and video post message boards.Even use of friend contacts easy.

To me YT is MUCH more effective promoting tool than Facebook or Twitter.
    xX IceMaN 23

Post by xX IceMaN 23 May 2nd 2012, 6:55 am

I use facebook, Didnt know ppl still used MySpace lol
    Cyborg112233
    Cyborg112233
    Forumember

Male Posts : 435
    Language : UBB, HTML, CSS, German, English and French

Post by Cyborg112233 May 2nd 2012, 7:54 pm

If anything, Facebook. ^^
    InnerSolace
    InnerSolace
    Forumember

Male Posts : 47

Post by InnerSolace May 3rd 2012, 4:05 pm

Wow, it's so sad that MySpace has zero votes in this poll. I miss when MySpace was everything; Facebook and Twitter were non-existent in most people's eyes at one time.

But enough off-topic stuff from me! I usually use Facebook to promote my site(s). I find other fanpages that share the same theme and ask them if I can promote it on their page (usually I can). Other than that, I like to make Facebook pages for my sites, but I haven't done so for my most recent site just yet.
    ugochris

Which Social Network do you use the most to promote your forum? - Page 2 Empty Today I just found this free host

Post by ugochris May 3rd 2012, 8:29 pm

Content Removed ~ Base
    Madalin
    Madalin

Male Posts : 13
    Language : Romanian.

Post by Madalin May 3rd 2012, 8:46 pm

I don't have a forum now, but when I will make one, I will use Facebook to promote my forum.
    Indrazade Belle

Post by Indrazade Belle May 6th 2012, 11:42 am

I am just starting to use fan fiction
    Stephen-
    Stephen-
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
    Language :

Post by Stephen- May 6th 2012, 12:25 pm

I always use Facebook... Wink
    Rhythmixfan1
    Rhythmixfan1
    Forumember

Male Posts : 31

Post by Rhythmixfan1 May 6th 2012, 12:50 pm

Twitter 3 of them then Facebook 3 of them but the search engines as well as the forum I run is trending top on twitter and google

Post by Guest May 7th 2012, 2:24 am

I don't have FB (Yeah, I know, everyone has FB Razz) and I don't have MySpace, so I just use Twitter. Although if only it worked -_-