how show users status online or offline Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

how show users status online or offline

smartrulezzz

Language : english

how show users status online or offline Empty how show users status online or offline

Post by smartrulezzz April 27th 2010, 9:46 pm

hi team help me how i c that users online or offline in my forum
    i want like thiz style

how show users status online or offline Untitl12
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

how show users status online or offline Empty Re: how show users status online or offline

Post by Jophy April 27th 2010, 11:30 pm

I think that feature is not available on forumotion forums...

how show users status online or offline Empty Re: how show users status online or offline

Post by Guest April 28th 2010, 8:54 am

Can you explain in more detail the problem ? I do not understand exactly what you want Sad
    Dumbledore27
    Forumember

Male Posts : 632
    Language : Online
    Location : Error 403 - You do not have the permission to view this item's value

Post by Dumbledore27 April 28th 2010, 9:29 am

MaNkY wrote:Can you explain in more detail the problem ? I do not understand exactly what you want Sad
    I think he wants to say in messages if the user is online, on place where profile is. Like on the picture (text "Status: online" and "Status: Offline").

Post by Guest April 28th 2010, 7:41 pm

Dumbledore27 wrote:
    MaNkY wrote:Can you explain in more detail the problem ? I do not understand exactly what you want Sad
    I think he wants to say in messages if the user is online, on place where profile is. Like on the picture (text "Status: online" and "Status: Offline").

I am waiting an answer from him Very Happy
    Leaf
    Leaf
    Forumember

Male Posts : 381

Post by Leaf April 28th 2010, 10:31 pm

zoids25 wrote:I think that feature is not available on forumotion forums...
    Um

Your wrong. This is a forumotion forum and on your post it tells me if your online or offline.
    So there is a way
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Post by Sanket April 29th 2010, 5:51 am

Maybe its a profile field created by the looks of it. You have to manually choose the options.