The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transparent forum???

3 posters

Go down

Solved Transparent forum???

Post by 70096007 May 1st 2010, 2:41 pm

Hi! all

i know that this has been answered many time within the community but am wondering how would i make my forum transparent i've been looking for a good answer but i can't find one i need detailed explantion in wut to edit within the CSS sheet because i don't know where to put this within the CSS

Code:
    #wrap {
      -khtml-opacity : 0.8;
      -moz-opacity : 0.8;
      filter : alpha(opacity=50);
      opacity : 0.8;
    }

all i see on other people's questions is insert that and they don't tell u where that's wut i need to know, so please and thank you very much for helping me out i really appreciate it, so... please be patient with me also lol thank you again Very Happy
~~~~~~~~
My site lol
Code:
http://anime2u.forumotion.net

Last edited by 70096007 on May 1st 2010, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Transparent forum???

Post by Agenda May 1st 2010, 4:14 pm

The thing about CSS is that you actually don't have to have a particular order for the classes, so long as they are not placed within each other. You can paste that anywhere in your CSS. I normally place new snippets at the top so I can go back to it later and make any quick changes if they are needed.

Now, if "#wrap" is already within in your CSS (which of course it is, but if it already exists within your text field) then I would recommend searching for "#wrap" (CTRL + F, or whatever you hit for a Mac), and then pasting

Code:
-khtml-opacity : 0.8;
      -moz-opacity : 0.8;
      filter : alpha(opacity=50);
      opacity : 0.8;

between the { and }, before or after the pre-existing CSS for that class (don't override it!).

If you can't find it, don't worry about it, as the code you want to add does not conflict with any pre-written CSS (from what I saw at your forum). So that is perfectly safe to drop in anywhere.
Agenda
Agenda
Forumember

Male Posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by 70096007 May 1st 2010, 4:21 pm

cool thank you so much lol this can now be closed and thank you again i really appreciate the helpful explaination Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket May 1st 2010, 4:25 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
transparent - Transparent forum??? 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down