"Quote" Causing Problems in Forum . . . Help Please Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

"Quote" Causing Problems in Forum . . . Help Please

0ldcat
    0ldcat
    Forumember

Male Posts : 62
    Language : English / German

"Quote" Causing Problems in Forum . . . Help Please Empty "Quote" Causing Problems in Forum . . . Help Please

Post by 0ldcat May 7th 2010, 1:45 pm

Hello and Good Day,

I hope you can help me.

My Site is at the momment and has now for the past couple of days suffered an annoying problem.

Threads with "quotes" ie- quoting an earlier post in a topic - is causing havoc with that particular thread.

The profile and avatar jumps from left to right and back again. There is a massive empty gap left under the last paragraph or comment untill the bottom of the post box. And the quote it's self is in bold type and not in it's normal grey coloured background box.

None of my settings in my Administration Panel have been changed. In fact nothing on my system has been altered at all before , during or since this problem has arrisen.

Cache, cookies , internet options have all been purged and the site re-synchronised . . all to no avail.

This problem is being experianced by all my members - no matter which internet browser they are using.

I feel sure there is a simple answer to this problem. But it is escaping me and I am at my whits end.

Could one of the Forumotion Administrators please have a look and help.

Thanks for reading and any help / advice in advance

cheers
    0ldcat
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853
    Language : English

"Quote" Causing Problems in Forum . . . Help Please Empty Re: "Quote" Causing Problems in Forum . . . Help Please

Post by Darren1 May 7th 2010, 1:49 pm

Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

"Quote" Causing Problems in Forum . . . Help Please Empty Re: "Quote" Causing Problems in Forum . . . Help Please

Post by Sanket May 8th 2010, 5:45 am

Since redirected to an only topic. Thread Locked