what kind of links are showing on my forum by FB? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

what kind of links are showing on my forum by FB?

emikati
    emikati
    Forumember

Male Posts : 393
    Language : English, HTML

what kind of links are showing on my forum by FB? Empty what kind of links are showing on my forum by FB?

Post by emikati June 7th 2010, 9:18 pm

Some links are now showing by Forumotion with description as well on my forum as shown in screenshot below:

what kind of links are showing on my forum by FB? 4vg4ck

from a day before it is coming like that. can i know the reason for it?

i also have the footer on my forum
    Free forum | ©️ phpBB | Free forum support | Statistics | Report an abuse | Free forums

which has free forum support / free forum link but why now it is showing on my header for forum with description of text as well?

A quick response will be highly apariatable.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

what kind of links are showing on my forum by FB? Empty Re: what kind of links are showing on my forum by FB?

Post by Sanket June 7th 2010, 9:23 pm

emikati
    emikati
    Forumember

what kind of links are showing on my forum by FB? Empty Re: what kind of links are showing on my forum by FB?

Post by emikati June 7th 2010, 9:37 pm

i already done it ..i.e ( Activate ads as guests.) but now google ads are not showing by FM, however forumotion own links are coming. it is happening from a day before that there was no ads on my forum by forumotion.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket June 7th 2010, 9:43 pm

Link to your forum. Those ads are only for guests.
    emikati
    emikati
    Forumember

Post by emikati June 8th 2010, 7:40 pm

thnx sanket for ur quick response. can i ask one think that y forumotion is not showing his google ads now .... ?
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket June 9th 2010, 4:58 am

emikati wrote:thnx sanket for ur quick response. can i ask one think that y forumotion is not showing his google ads now .... ?
    Well Forumotion owns the forum & have the right to put ads. If you want it removed, you can buy credits.