How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link?

efraim14
    Forumember

Language : Indonesian

How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link? Empty How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link?

Post by efraim14 July 18th 2010, 17:55

Like in here,

if you see the subject of every poster, it's clickable and when you open on a new Tab, it'll directly scroll down to the Post..

like This Post : https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/how-to-make-subject-clickable-for-direct-post-link-t74372.htm#478342

My forum subject of replier isn't clickable, so idk how to make direct link to the post
    efraim14
    Forumember

How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link? Empty Re: How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link?

Post by efraim14 July 19th 2010, 13:08

Bump.
    Dumbledore27
    Forumember

Male Posts : 632
    Language : Online
    Location : Error 403 - You do not have the permission to view this item's value

How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link? Empty Re: How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link?

Post by Dumbledore27 July 19th 2010, 13:10

You mean when you click post title? Example Re: How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link? ?

I think only PhpBB 3 has that, I know for sure PhpBB 2 doesn't.
    efraim14
    Forumember

Post by efraim14 July 19th 2010, 13:20

oh only PhpBB 3?

LOL .. I won't re-editing all of my Templates and Code. so if it couldn't in PhpBB 2, i will back off from it.

Thanks for the help Smile
    Dumbledore27
    Forumember

Male Posts : 632
    Language : Online
    Location : Error 403 - You do not have the permission to view this item's value

Post by Dumbledore27 July 19th 2010, 13:21

efraim14 wrote:Thanks for the help Smile
    Glad I could help. Wink

Edit: Maybe there's a CSS code or something for it, but without me knowing that. Sad