Registrating User Name Is First Accepted By Admin ?? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registrating User Name Is First Accepted By Admin ??

Nomee
    Nomee
    Forumember

Male Posts : 384
    Language : Urdu,English

Registrating User Name Is First Accepted By Admin ?? Empty Registrating User Name Is First Accepted By Admin ??

Post by Nomee July 21st 2010, 1:22 pm

Hellos,

I want to knw the procedure that i have set the settings of my forum that only member can access & it need user name & password to enter to my forum-motion forum... I want to make the setting of my forum where every new member who,s User name is being registered should be first accepted by Admin & than they become the member...

Tell me how can i do that memberships are first accepted by me & if it is possible than from where i can see that who,s memberships are pending ???

Thx

Registrating User Name Is First Accepted By Admin ?? Empty Re: Registrating User Name Is First Accepted By Admin ??

Post by Guest July 21st 2010, 2:42 pm

go to ACP - Users & Groups - Users options - Registrating User Name Is First Accepted By Admin ?? Question2 New accounts activation : Admin

Nomee
    Nomee
    Forumember

Male Posts : 384
    Language : Urdu,English

Registrating User Name Is First Accepted By Admin ?? Empty How Can I See The Pending Memberships ?

Post by Nomee July 21st 2010, 8:11 pm

Hello,

Well i came to know the procedure of this question but tell me plz that how can i check the memberships registration whom request are pending ? & how can i Ok Or Cancle their requests ?????

Thx

Registrating User Name Is First Accepted By Admin ?? Empty Re: Registrating User Name Is First Accepted By Admin ??

Post by Guest July 21st 2010, 8:13 pm

Go to the same place and click Inactive Users there you can active their account or delete them Smile