How to change width in poster profile field? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How to change width in poster profile field?

DeadRabbit
    Forumember

Language : English

How to change width in poster profile field? Empty How to change width in poster profile field?

Post by DeadRabbit August 12th 2010, 11:36 am

Hello,

I would like to know how to change the poster profile field? Try to look this forum there profile field its so wide http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/general-chat-f7/lavender-town-s-missing-frequencies-creepy-pasta-topic-t9546-25.htm#128726
    Im sure its also forum-motion,so that i want to know how?Please help me and thanks in advance!

Thanks,
    DeadRabbit
    DeadRabbit
    Forumember

How to change width in poster profile field? Empty Re: How to change width in poster profile field?

Post by DeadRabbit August 13th 2010, 2:15 pm

Buummmpzz problem not solve yet..why thus moderator keep on warning me and my post has no answer yet.Its not being answered since wednesday or tuesday.Sad
    DeadRabbit
    Forumember

How to change width in poster profile field? Empty Re: How to change width in poster profile field?

Post by DeadRabbit August 14th 2010, 5:39 am

Buummpzzz..no answer yet sir/ma'am please answer.My problem has no answer since wednesday.I keep on bumping,cause there is no answer and you will banned me again? Sad
    DeadRabbit
    Forumember

Post by DeadRabbit August 15th 2010, 10:30 am

Bummmpzzz problem not solve yet!!!! my message is already separeted 24hrs and now im still waiting how? Hem
    Adam360
    Adam360
    Forumember

Male Posts : 866

Post by Adam360 August 15th 2010, 11:35 am

You can change it by going to ACP/Display/Templates/profile

Note: Only templates of phpbb2 or PunBB versions will be affected.

Sorry i couldn't answer your question sooner, i only just found your thread.

bye
    DeadRabbit
    Forumember

Post by DeadRabbit August 16th 2010, 5:16 am

But how? please can someone help me? try to look this forum click the link http://forum.immortalmuonline.com/help-section-f13/vote-rewards-t1815.htm#21633 there profile field is so wide.I'm really sure that forum is also forum-motion,but how did they change/adjust the size of there profile field? please can someone help me?