How to add Youtube Videos Link ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How to add Youtube Videos Link ?

Nomee
    Nomee
    Forumember

Male Posts : 384
    Language : Urdu,English

How to add Youtube Videos Link ? Empty How to add Youtube Videos Link ?

Post by Nomee August 20th 2010, 5:36 pm

Hello,

How i can add youtube videos to my forum as simple as to insert a picture, like recently the winnners of Twilight Competition Videos are being displayed on forumotion forum & when click on any video, that video is screamed in forumpage & not navigate to youtube . so tell me how i can add videos in my forum while posting new post.

Is there any code or configuration required that whatever the video i will add , it will start screaming in forum page & not redirected to youtube.

Thx
    Slymask3
    Slymask3
    Forumember

Male Posts : 39
    Language : Canadian, Russian, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, JQuery.

How to add Youtube Videos Link ? Empty Re: How to add Youtube Videos Link ?

Post by Slymask3 August 20th 2010, 6:53 pm

Yes.
    Get the URL of the video, and paste it like this:
    Code:
    [youtube]URL HERE[/youtube]
    dr.sport
    dr.sport
    Forumember

Male Posts : 159
    Language : english, and html

Post by dr.sport August 20th 2010, 6:57 pm

You can also change the sizeing of it too, after you post it, hit the edit button, and then look in the code of it for "width" and "leanth", then set the number as high and as low as you want.

Post by Guest August 20th 2010, 9:44 pm

Slymask3 wrote:Yes.
    Get the URL of the video, and paste it like this:
    Code:
    [youtube]URL HERE[/youtube]

....or you can enable HTML in your forum and add embeds from Youtube ! You have 2 solutions ....
    For enable HTML read this topic =>https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/enabling-html-t35636.htm
    Example for embed :
    Code:
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LuqEbRzy_t8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LuqEbRzy_t8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    You copy the embed and post in your forum ... but you need to enable HTML for this Wink You get the embeds from youtube Razz

Regadrs ,
    The God ( Alex ) Lol