The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the timezone/time for the forum is wrong and is not working!

5 posters

Go down

timezone - Changing the timezone/time for the forum is wrong and is not working! Empty Changing the timezone/time for the forum is wrong and is not working!

Post by dante1o1 September 4th 2010, 4:40 pm

Ok so it is summer time and I am in the LA timezone. So when I click the -7 GMA timezone it just keeps staying the old timezone it was. for example
it is currently 7:39 AM here and on the forum it says 14:39 on the forum. When i go to admin panel and click my timezone, it still doesn't change! please help
dante1o1

Language : english

Back to top Go down

timezone - Changing the timezone/time for the forum is wrong and is not working! Empty Re: Changing the timezone/time for the forum is wrong and is not working!

Post by daniel knugs October 14th 2010, 7:25 pm

bump this is happening to me too. My forum is saying it is Friday at 12:24 AM. I have the setting set to be at GMT -4 (should be 1:24 PM). See here: http://peoplesbasketball.forum-motion.net/
daniel knugs

Language : English

Back to top Go down

timezone - Changing the timezone/time for the forum is wrong and is not working! Empty Re: Changing the timezone/time for the forum is wrong and is not working!

Post by MrMario October 14th 2010, 11:40 pm

Try clearing your browsers cache.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli Dragon December 14th 2010, 1:38 am

That didn't work for me.
Deli Dragon

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by identityproof December 14th 2010, 5:46 am

Why are you using 3 different accounts? scratch

try a different skin or try resynchronizing your forum.
identityproof
identityproof
Forumember

Language : english

http://advertisehotspot.com

Back to top Go down