How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window?? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window??

akashbc
    Forumember

Language : english

How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window?? Empty How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window??

Post by akashbc September 17th 2010, 3:54 pm

I want to change the colour of text in replying window and background colour of replying window...
    See this picture:

How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window?? 1397330377_09172010_4

Thanks In Advance... Very Happy
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window?? Empty Re: How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window??

Post by Jophy September 17th 2010, 4:02 pm

It requires CSS codes to change the background of quick reply:
    Admin Panel > Display > Colors > CSS Stylesheet
    akashbc
    Forumember

How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window?? Empty Re: How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window??

Post by akashbc September 17th 2010, 4:09 pm

zoids25 wrote:It requires CSS codes to change the background of quick reply:
    Admin Panel > Display > Colors > CSS Stylesheet
    Please tell the full step in changing these colours in quick replying and replying... Confused
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Post by Sanket September 18th 2010, 10:54 pm

Whats your forum version?
    Mlieko
    Mlieko
    Forumember

Male Posts : 56

Post by Mlieko September 19th 2010, 2:17 am

If I told you, it would change the color of all your forum text and backround I guess.
    akashbc
    Forumember

Post by akashbc September 19th 2010, 5:39 am

Its not the problem of my forum....
    It was the problem of my browser called opera...
    There are so many problems in this forum while opening it in opera...
    Please solve that...
    Mlieko
    Mlieko
    Forumember

Male Posts : 56

Post by Mlieko September 19th 2010, 5:41 am

I can not solve problems in opera :-D