Image link in the bottom part of the first page Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Image link in the bottom part of the first page

handel

Male Posts : 19
    Language : romanian

Image link in the bottom part of the first page Empty Image link in the bottom part of the first page

Post by handel October 16th 2007, 12:06 pm

Hello again. I mentioned this problem also in the script forum, but no answer until now. Probably you can help me out also in this aspect.

I want to add a small image linked to another webpage. I know that this should be done in the administration panel, such that it appears in the first page of the forum. I could do that but only in the header of the page. Is there a possibility so put this imagine in the bottom part, in the feet of tha page?

Thanks a lot.
    zinex
    zinex
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
    Language : scotch och aye!

Image link in the bottom part of the first page Empty Re: Image link in the bottom part of the first page

Post by zinex October 16th 2007, 3:39 pm

I dont believe this is possible on forumotion, however you could make a forum and add the image link to the forum description then lock the forum so noone can post inside it?
    handel

Male Posts : 19
    Language : romanian

Image link in the bottom part of the first page Empty Re: Image link in the bottom part of the first page

Post by handel October 16th 2007, 6:17 pm

That i know, but i don't like it Smile

I hope some moderators will take this in account for the forumotyion Smile