Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points

Vikan

Language : Norwegian

Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Empty Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points

Post by Vikan October 23rd 2010, 11:25 pm

How can I disable that members cant delete their own posts.

and

How do I take away post points?

I hope someone will help! Hello
    Maki1
    Maki1
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
    Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
    Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Empty Re: Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points

Post by Maki1 October 24th 2010, 12:45 am

Hello,

A-CP => General => Forum >> Categories and forums >> click on Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Perms Permissions >> Advanced Mode Members can Delete its own messages mark the box and save: And do that the same for all forums.

To take away points A-CP => Modules => Points and reputation >> Points donation >> Find a username and take his Points and save But you cannot take the posts away.

Hope that helps
    Vikan

Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Empty Re: Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points

Post by Vikan October 24th 2010, 12:54 am

Maki1 wrote:Hello,

A-CP => General => Forum >> Categories and forums >> click on Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Perms Permissions >> Advanced Mode Members can Delete its own messages mark the box and save: And do that the same for all forums.

To take away points A-CP => Modules => Points and reputation >> Points donation >> Find a username and take his Points and save But you cannot take the posts away.

Hope that helps

Thanks! But I cant see that the points is changing...
    Maki1
    Maki1
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
    Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
    Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Post by Maki1 October 24th 2010, 12:59 am

What is not changing?
    Vikan

Post by Vikan October 24th 2010, 1:01 am

Like i removed 1post from the posts counter and its changing.

I want to change "Posts: 6" to "Posts: 5"
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Post by Sanket October 24th 2010, 5:50 am

Nopes, points can't go down once you delete posts.