How to remove admin and moderators? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How to remove admin and moderators?

la podenquera
    la podenquera
    Forumember

Female Posts : 74
    Language : swedish

How to remove admin and moderators? Empty How to remove admin and moderators?

Post by la podenquera November 5th 2010, 9:21 pm

How do I remove a administrator and moderators from the forum?
    Maki1
    Maki1
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
    Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
    Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

How to remove admin and moderators? Empty Re: How to remove admin and moderators?

Post by Maki1 November 5th 2010, 9:31 pm

Hi,

Go to A-CP => Users & Groups => Groups >> Group Administration click How to remove admin and moderators? Editer Modify Group Members and delete them there.
    la podenquera
    la podenquera
    Forumember

How to remove admin and moderators? Empty Re: How to remove admin and moderators?

Post by la podenquera November 5th 2010, 9:43 pm

I am sorry for being so stupid. I have been trying that for a long time now without succes. Can you please tell me exactly how you delete them there. I can't.
    I have also went in on permissions and removed the moderator status and changed the user level from admin to users and clicked on save. When I open the page again it is the same. He is still the admin with moderator rights.
    la podenquera
    la podenquera
    Forumember

Post by la podenquera November 5th 2010, 9:44 pm

Isn't this a funny way to spend you friday night ha ha ha.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario November 5th 2010, 11:23 pm

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Go to navigation button click the group and check box by the username and click remove selection.

As long as you are an admin/group leader you should be able to remove someone from the group without any problems.