Can i change the colours of categories and forums? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Can i change the colours of categories and forums?

eXzclusive
    Forumember

Language : english

Can i change the colours of categories and forums? Empty Can i change the colours of categories and forums?

Post by eXzclusive November 24th 2010, 7:15 pm

is it possible at all to have the categories for example - light blue and the text for example - white at the same time? because the forums are the same colour of the categories, it doesnt really suit the site, the site link is ravaps3clan.forumotion.com and its running on phbb2 or whatever it is called
    Agent24
    Agent24
    Forumember

Male Posts : 813
    Language : English, Spanish

Can i change the colours of categories and forums? Empty Re: Can i change the colours of categories and forums?

Post by Agent24 November 24th 2010, 9:33 pm

of course Smile
    display // Pictures & colors // colors...you can change any of the colors there Smile
    eXzclusive
    Forumember

Language : english

Can i change the colours of categories and forums? Empty Re: Can i change the colours of categories and forums?

Post by eXzclusive November 25th 2010, 3:49 am

ok cool, but the link colours of all the headers stay the same and so do the link colours of the forums, link colours in under one thing, is there anyway to change that? so the headers are different or no? am i being to fussy?