is it possible to reset the post count for just one member? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

is it possible to reset the post count for just one member?

koimaster
    koimaster
    Forumember

Male Posts : 162
    Language : english

is it possible to reset the post count for just one member? Empty is it possible to reset the post count for just one member?

Post by koimaster December 9th 2010, 12:26 am

As forum admin my post count is through the roof. I would like to reset it to zero. Is this possible?

thanks
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

is it possible to reset the post count for just one member? Empty Re: is it possible to reset the post count for just one member?

Post by kirk December 9th 2010, 5:24 am

i dont think you can?
    I get mixed up from other host and forget whats on what host sometimes.
    But i am pretty sure you can not change the post count on forumotion.
    Usually an option like this is on paid host.

So i will have to look at a few things. but i am almost 100% sure you can not change the count even for you the founder/admin
    koimaster
    koimaster
    Forumember

is it possible to reset the post count for just one member? Empty Re: is it possible to reset the post count for just one member?

Post by koimaster December 10th 2010, 6:16 pm

Thanks Kirk. I appreciate it. I also need to find out how to put multi-quote on the forum. Have tried in teh past but I must be missing something.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays in general to everyone.
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk December 10th 2010, 8:29 pm

oh for the multi quote first make sure you have a image for it in your pic's management.

Admin panel>display>pic's management>advanced mode>buttons

So scroll down the list and make sure you have the image for it.
    if not then i would need to know what skin you have and i can get the exact image you need or you can use a different one.

Then to activate it all you do is go to.

Admin panel>general>messages and emails>configurations

scroll down to (Display "Multi-quote" button) select yes then hit save Smile
    koimaster
    koimaster
    Forumember

Post by koimaster December 14th 2010, 6:55 pm

kirk wrote:oh for the multi quote first make sure you have a image for it in your pic's management.

Admin panel>display>pic's management>advanced mode>buttons

So scroll down the list and make sure you have the image for it.
    if not then i would need to know what skin you have and i can get the exact image you need or you can use a different one.

Then to activate it all you do is go to.

Admin panel>general>messages and emails>configurations

scroll down to (Display "Multi-quote" button) select yes then hit save Smile

I have a button there. The problem is even if you hit the multi-quote button nothing shows up in the reply box unless I am not understanding how this functions correctly.

I also have one other small question. When a user registers they automaticly receive the password and user name message. How can I change that to include something like Welcome to Watchlords. Please post in the introduce yourself forum in the next 24 hours. I want to do this to protect against hackers and spammers. I track the IP when they post as I cannot always track it if they log in and I am not there.

thanks
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario December 14th 2010, 9:22 pm

You must click the post reply the muti quote feature doesn't show up in the quick reply.

You can't change the email messages.