"The administrator asks you to read this topic before accessing the forum" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

"The administrator asks you to read this topic before accessing the forum"

Neoroify
    Forumember

Language : English

"The administrator asks you to read this topic before accessing the forum" Empty "The administrator asks you to read this topic before accessing the forum"

Post by Neoroify December 10th 2010, 9:56 pm

Greetings, I would like to know if it is possible to force the member to read a thread before accessing the forum..

Like when i am trying to access the "Graphics and Designs" section, a message says "The administrator asks you to read this topic before accessing this forum" or "You must read the rules before accessing this forum"

Is it possible?!
    Rubber Ducky
    Rubber Ducky
    Forumember

Male Posts : 245

"The administrator asks you to read this topic before accessing the forum" Empty Re: "The administrator asks you to read this topic before accessing the forum"

Post by Rubber Ducky December 10th 2010, 10:08 pm

Well, What you can do is make another forum in that category saying,
    READ HERE FIRST.
    Once they reply saying i have read, then they have access to them forums.

Otherwise no, You cannot do that
    Neoroify
    Forumember

"The administrator asks you to read this topic before accessing the forum" Empty Re: "The administrator asks you to read this topic before accessing the forum"

Post by Neoroify December 10th 2010, 10:22 pm

Then, forget about it.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy December 11th 2010, 1:59 am

Not possible.