MyBB Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

MyBB

Henrycé
    Forumember

Language : English

MyBB Empty MyBB

Post by Henrycé December 11th 2010, 4:50 pm

So theres this program called MyBB. How do i install it into my forum? Heres a link to the MyBB website http://www.mybb.com/
    Agent24
    Agent24
    Forumember

Male Posts : 813
    Language : English, Spanish

MyBB Empty Re: MyBB

Post by Agent24 December 11th 2010, 5:03 pm

You can only get the phpbb program with forumotion.
    Henrycé
    Forumember

Language : English

Post by Henrycé December 11th 2010, 5:04 pm

I thought we could insert mybb.
    Agent24
    Agent24
    Forumember

Male Posts : 813
    Language : English, Spanish

Post by Agent24 December 11th 2010, 5:07 pm

Unfortunately, no you can't
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk December 11th 2010, 5:21 pm

No you cant use that with forumotion.
    But if you had a paid forum or social network you could use it then.
    However if you were going with a paid host it would defeat the purpose because you can use what the host you are paying for offers.

I think things like this would be good to incorperate to your own social networks or sites like ucuz etc.. but you know there are still ways to incorporate free host to sites such as that to. everything from creating pages and haveing an internal or external link. Social network sites such as groups or nings offer these kinds of options among others as well.

And although i probably should not say this here because it is forumotion, but they do have free version of mybb as well. there are lots of free forum host and other social network sites and web sites you can create.

You just have to find what you like the best and go with that, and just because you may be with a free host that dose not offer any data transfers dose not necessarily mean you can not incorporate them with other sites you may pay for or get free. And dont forget you can always incorporate other sites to your forumotion forum by useing html pages or iframes.
    but as far as useing or mixing data in from another host or forumotion data to another site/host. You wont be able to do that.

But thats about all i'll say for other host.. lol
    For heavens sake this is a support forum for forumomotion and forumotion only. who even heard of them other people... hahaha