custom welcome and (de)activation email message Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

custom welcome and (de)activation email message

smed10

Language : english

custom welcome and (de)activation email message Empty custom welcome and (de)activation email message

Post by smed10 December 11th 2010, 1:15 pm

Hiya. Tried searching for this, but couldn't come up with anything, so I am posting this question here, even though I am not sure if it's the correct spot... Embarassed

So here it is: is there a way to customize the email messages that are (automatically) sent to new members of my forum? Since my forum is (partly) private, all new member registrations must be approved by the admin. So, upon their registration, members receive a welcome email message (which notify them that their membership is pending) and, when the admin approves their registration they get an activation message (or rejection message). Is there a way to have my own text in these email messages (welcome and/or activation/deactivation)?

Thanx and, once again, sorry if this post is at the wrong place...
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

custom welcome and (de)activation email message Empty Re: custom welcome and (de)activation email message

Post by MrMario December 11th 2010, 5:59 pm

Sorry at this time we can't change the text of the emails.