Changing Names & Buttons Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Changing Names & Buttons

MADBIKER1960
    MADBIKER1960
    Forumember

Male Posts : 97
    Language : English

Solved Changing Names & Buttons

Post by MADBIKER1960 December 30th 2010, 6:30 pm

Greetings;

This name change from portal to home was not hard to do:

Changing Names & Buttons Freeforumnfsworldcommunityforummain

However I now want to change this boxed name to forum:Changing Names & Buttons Freeforumnfsworldcommunityforumhome

And finding the place to change is not as easy as the other one, does any one know the route to do it?

And if at all possible I would like to change all the buttons on this navigation bar to buttons I can create, if I find a site that has buttons available.

Please can someone guide me in the right direction to change the name, and if you know where I can buttons to change them and the area that I have to put those to change them, let me know the URL, and the direction to paste them please Hello

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960

Last edited by MADBIKER1960 on June 9th 2011, 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mitzy_
    Mitzy_

Language : english

Solved Re: Changing Names & Buttons

Post by Mitzy_ December 31st 2010, 10:53 pm

In Admin .... Where ever you see two TV icons with either 'simple mode' or 'advanced mode' under it, always click 'advanced mode'.

To change the links on your nav bar go into admin and click display, then click headers and navigation. Look down the page at nav links and on the right hand side you'll see a yellow like cog, just click on that to modify which one you want to change.

You can create free buttons on here .... http://cooltext.com/Buttons
    To change buttons click on Display then click pics management .... you can change whatever you want then Very Happy

I hope this helps you, it depends what board you have too. What the fuck ?!?
    MADBIKER1960
    MADBIKER1960
    Forumember

Post by MADBIKER1960 January 1st 2011, 6:14 pm

Mitzy_ wrote:In Admin .... Where ever you see two TV icons with either 'simple mode' or 'advanced mode' under it, always click 'advanced mode'.

To change the links on your nav bar go into admin and click display, then click headers and navigation. Look down the page at nav links and on the right hand side you'll see a yellow like cog, just click on that to modify which one you want to change.

You can create free buttons on here .... http://cooltext.com/Buttons
    To change buttons click on Display then click pics management .... you can change whatever you want then Very Happy

I hope this helps you, it depends what board you have too. What the fuck ?!?
    Greetings;

I re-read my original post and realized that I made a mistake in what my project here was, sorry about that. I have now corrected it.

I am looking to change all the buttons in the navigation bar to ones that I have created in the Buttons website you provided.

Now, I have visited the Buttons website, very cool place, will spend a lot of time there to create the style of buttons that I want.

Maybe I should of mentioned that I have a phpBB3 Board.

However I am still lost as to where I place the pics and the mouse over code of the buttons so that they are changed on the navigation bar.

Could someone point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960
    MADBIKER1960
    MADBIKER1960
    Forumember

Post by MADBIKER1960 January 6th 2011, 3:52 am

Can someone direct me in the right direction here please?

Thanks.

MADBIKER1960