Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page)

Iesdi
    Forumember

Male Posts : 50
    Language : Bulgarian

Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Empty Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page)

Post by Iesdi January 15th 2011, 9:54 pm

My forum have custom html page with contacts like skype, msn and other ways for contacting the administrators quickly, so I wanna change the link Contact in the very bottom of the page with my new one.

My forum version is php2 of course, but I don't know which template should I edit. Some help? Very Happy
    Tilum
    Tilum
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Empty Re: Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page)

Post by Tilum January 15th 2011, 10:10 pm

Hello,

Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Search-48x48 Navigate to:

Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Gear-16x16 Admin Panel
    Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Gear-16x16 Display
    Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Gear-16x16 Templates
    Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Gear-16x16 General
    Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Gear-16x16 overall_footer
    Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Gear-16x16 Modify
    Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Gear-16x16 Find this piece of code: <a name="bottom" href="{switch_view_contact.U_CONTACT}"
    Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Gear-16x16 Remove the item in red - Yes includeing the { and }
    Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Gear-16x16 replace it with the the code of your HTML page; so for example "/h2-login" (No quotes)

Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Tick-48x48 Save & Complete

~ Tilum
    Iesdi
    Forumember

Male Posts : 50
    Language : Bulgarian

Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page) Empty Re: Changing the link for Contact (very bottom of page)

Post by Iesdi January 15th 2011, 10:38 pm

That was more than useful, thanks! Very Happy Solved by myself, waiting lock