The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums

A portal Button

fleet admiral hamlet

Language : English

Solved A portal Button

Post by fleet admiral hamlet Fri 11 Feb - 14:48

Problem Solved

I was told by Ape That one of the good guys here would be able to create a matching button for the Portal link in my forum section and a change from the text (Index) to (Forum) on anther button for 2 buttons total my forum is below please stop by and take a look if you need any other info please let me know what you may need your help would be greatly appreciated

The Image for the Portal button is empty and does not work on my forum I would like to have my members be able to go back to portal from Forum if they wish to as it stands now you have to go to browser bar and delete the Forum part of the address to get to the portal page please help my forum location is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have recently surfed across a complete set of nav bar buttons that are the right color and style I was looking for I will try those if they don't work the above will still be a necessity I will post here if they work and close this request[b]

Current date/time is Tue 24 Sep - 0:20