Is it allowed to make a section for jailbreaking ipod touch or iphones Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Is it allowed to make a section for jailbreaking ipod touch or iphones

sandmanny3

Language : english

Solved Is it allowed to make a section for jailbreaking ipod touch or iphones

Post by sandmanny3 Wed Feb 23 2011, 19:16

Is it illegel for me to make a section on my site for learning how to jailbreak ipod touch or iphone's
    Vlajki
    Vlajki
    Forumember

Male Posts : 724
    Language : Serbian & English

Solved Re: Is it allowed to make a section for jailbreaking ipod touch or iphones

Post by Vlajki Wed Feb 23 2011, 20:30

As it is considered hacking, you aren't allowed because Hacking is forbidden by Forumotion TOS.
    sandmanny3

Language : english

Solved Re: Is it allowed to make a section for jailbreaking ipod touch or iphones

Post by sandmanny3 Wed Feb 23 2011, 23:45

ok thank you very much
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Post by Jophy Thu Feb 24 2011, 13:26

Is it allowed to make a section for jailbreaking ipod touch or iphones Solved10Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved now.

Important: You can also help the moderators to know if your topic/problem is solved by EDITING your first post and marking the topic as solved. Thank you.