Members list  display problem Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Members list display problem

WHITESABBATH
    WHITESABBATH
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
    Language : English, F-Bombs

Solved Members list display problem

Post by WHITESABBATH February 25th 2011, 3:03 pm

on my pun version in the members list, the "user name" is taking up half the entire table space, bunching together the remaining profile fields (last vist,joined date ect). How can i correct this?
    *Link removed

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on February 26th 2011, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WHITESABBATH
    WHITESABBATH
    Active Poster

Solved Re: Members list display problem

Post by WHITESABBATH February 26th 2011, 5:32 pm

What in Gods green earth was i thinking when requesting any help "here". The little i have asked in my 2 1/2 years with fm, seems to turn out with the same results,being not much help is given at all. perhaps i need to change my user name. nah, I'll just continue to look for assistance elsewhere, and ironically from some of the same people who assist "others" here.
    Please spare me the "we all have lives" speech. Then don't sign up for the gig.
    Go ahead.. lower my warning bar.I'm going to have another cup of joe.
    ToTheFuture
    ToTheFuture
    Forumember

Language : English, Français

Post by ToTheFuture February 26th 2011, 5:42 pm

You only posted yesterday, maybe nobody knows the answer? (like me)
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
    Language : English

Post by Nessa February 26th 2011, 5:53 pm

Members list  display problem Hello I'm sorry you feel that we were unable to respond to your support request and resolve your problem as soon as possible, but there is no need for such post responses, no matter how frustrating the situation may be, please be patient and refrain from such disrespectful posts in the future. While I can understand your frustration at this time, please understand the staff as well as other members do our best to try and resolve these problems as they arise. I will not give you a warning at this time, but a friendly reminder to please be respectful when posting on the support forum again. I will personally address Typlo or Luky about the current problem you are having and try and get this sorted out shortly. Wink

~ Nessa

WHITESABBATH
    WHITESABBATH
    Active Poster

Post by WHITESABBATH February 26th 2011, 6:05 pm

Thanks Nessa, and i do appologies. perhaps too much coffee this morning.
    I do try to remain humble and usually I'm the one who attempts to keep others from going loony tunes,even if it means spending all day helping them, and i have many times..
    Anyhow, I was really only trying to "state a fact", if one "reads between the lines". Wink

This matter has been solved .

Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
    Language : English

Post by Nessa February 26th 2011, 6:14 pm

I'm sorry for your frustration with the issue as it is quite understandably sometimes. I am glad you were able to resolve this problem on your own, but if you have any further problems with unresolvable support issue topic's going unresponded to for a long period of time please feel free to message me here and I will be more then happy to bring such issues to the attention of the administrators as soon as possible to try and assist you further. Smile

Topic Locked