The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Requesting Topic Icons for my Forum

Nyanna

Female Posts : 21
    Language : English

Requesting Topic Icons for my Forum Empty Requesting Topic Icons for my Forum

Post by Nyanna March 13th 2011, 3:53 pm

Nature of the Creation: Picture simular to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Size (In Pixels): The same size
    With or Without Animation: Without
    Main Colors: Black, Teal and Olive
    Pictures & Links: Picture simular to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Text to Insert : Finished, Open, Private
    Font (Provide Download Link): Picture simular to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Font Color: Picture simular to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Extra Comments: If you have time could you make these as well: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced?
    Nyanna

Requesting Topic Icons for my Forum Empty Re: Requesting Topic Icons for my Forum

Post by Nyanna March 16th 2011, 11:51 am

~Bump~

Anyone willing to make these?
    Nyanna

Requesting Topic Icons for my Forum Empty Re: Requesting Topic Icons for my Forum

Post by Nyanna March 19th 2011, 3:52 am

~Nother Bump~

Xsniper
    Xsniper
    Forumember

Male Posts : 169
    Language : / arabic / englsh / french /

Post by Xsniper March 20th 2011, 2:18 pm

give me more info plz Smile
    Nyanna

Post by Nyanna March 30th 2011, 5:45 pm

Sorry my computer crashed so I was gone for a while:

Ok I was wanting a Topic Icon much like the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] icon but instead of saying solved I was hoping for a Private, Open, Finished, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. The colors should be very basic with Open and Beginner being perhaps a green and white? Private and Advanced being a rich purple, Finished red and intermediate a yellow. I'm not a big fan of animations so you can leave that out, the simpler the better but quality. If you could replace the green circle of the Solved icon with a small wolf head? (So not sure if thats possible) if not don't worry about it.
    Nyanna

Post by Nyanna April 8th 2011, 3:54 am

Bump
    incredible_fear
    incredible_fear
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1582

Post by incredible_fear June 19th 2011, 3:02 pm

How are these?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ReDMaD
    ReDMaD
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1456

Post by ReDMaD August 1st 2011, 12:09 pm

Hello,

When your is question solved, please mark it as solved.
    Click on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button and mark it as [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and click 'Send'.

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 1:24 pm