Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members?

yjosephh
    Forumember

Language : English

Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members? Empty Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members?

Post by yjosephh March 29th 2011, 6:04 am

A lot of my members seem to be getting annoyed by these ads and I have no clue how to get rid of them for members. I don't mind if guests are able to see them, but I want to be able to block them for my members.

If there is a way, please let me know. Thank you!
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members? Empty Re: Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members?

Post by Sanket March 29th 2011, 6:43 am

Admin Panel > General > Configuration > Activate Ads : Guests > Save
    yjosephh
    Forumember

Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members? Empty Re: Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members?

Post by yjosephh March 29th 2011, 6:51 am

Sanket wrote:Admin Panel > General > Configuration > Activate Ads : Guests > Save

I have already tried that, but I don't have an Activate Ads: Guests section. Mine has,

Activate Ads: All or Members and guests

not one option for Guests only. here's how it looks like,
    Is there a way to get rid of ads or at least block them for members? Exampl11
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy March 29th 2011, 8:38 am

Hello,

New forums doesn't get an option to disable ads for members, you will need to pay for the complete removal of ads. Wink