Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections?

Poll

Should there be the option?

[ 1 ]
    Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections? Bar_left100%Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections? Bar_left0%Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    mgt98
    mgt98
    Forumember

Male Posts : 344
    Language : English

Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections? Empty Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections?

Post by mgt98 May 2nd 2011, 9:09 am

On my forum, there is a community games where there is a lot of spam and most of the users that post in there get heaps of posts. I am suggesting there should be a way of stopping post count in some sections.

Last edited by mgt98 on May 2nd 2011, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding poll)
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections? Empty Re: Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections?

Post by Caihlem May 2nd 2011, 10:16 am

No poll? gonna be hard to vote :wouhou:

And I think it's already been proposed. But I supposed Search really is a scary function
    mgt98
    mgt98
    Forumember

Male Posts : 344

Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections? Empty Re: Should There Be a Way to Stop Post Count in Some Sections?

Post by mgt98 May 2nd 2011, 11:15 am

Caihlem wrote:No poll?
    Poll added.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Post by Sanket May 2nd 2011, 11:26 am

Its already been suggested
    https://help.forumotion.com/suggestions-for-your-forums-f30/no-post-count-disabling-post-count-on-a-particular-forum-t5848.htm

Why don't you check for the suggestions if they are already been made?
    Here are a few frequently requested Suggestions.
    https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Thread is being Locked.