Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+67
kenty
katie22plus3
MISA
Wotserface
Tihonov
viho1
Rianna Lauren
Suse,Libby&D
Hanibal Cullen
Nera.
happyd
akosilery
eharris
MrMario
Spider Man
mandy_grace
Amy Mc
CarlaandCallum
Sir Manguydude
Cry Vengeance
Shell-x
LauraTrelly
sleigh
VacB0B
ADestroyer360
stealerozz
Ezio
Honeybunnya
Kaynil
MADBIKER1960
dmoffatt
darkspectre
MiniMeg
peppapig
Darren1
BLACK SNOW 13
FoundDa Kiwi
jmostrenko
Super Mega King
marioandthestuntbubs
Tilum
gemz
EmVar
Dexta117
Fattyboy122
eaustinn36
Maikeru Shinigami
SemoandHaribo
!_NICK_!
WHITESABBATH
pennyc
Gangstar15
Stephen-
Irian
venu238
lisa1302
***AFINA***
Nomee
ReDMaD
E-Mark
mara77
Russel
verrell123
gameface101
Emilio
c3vietk
Base
71 posters

Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting

Poll

Which forum do you like best?

[ 92 ]
    Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Bar_left39%Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Bar_right [39%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Bar_left3%Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 33 ]
    Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Bar_left14%Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 39 ]
    Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Bar_left16%Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 67 ]
    Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Bar_left28%Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Bar_right [28%] 

Total Votes: 237
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
    Language : English and French

Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Empty Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting

Post by Base May 21st 2011, 3:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting

It's been a very competitive competition so far, and for my first year on the judging panel I would just like to say that it's been a real pleasure to be here and to see such a great number of amazing forums out there. You guys have really done a lot and put a lot of effort into your forums to make it as good as they are in order to have progressed this far in the competition. Very Happy

Now, it is time to decide the Top 3 forums from this round out of the top five forums that we, the judges, have decided to put through based on some serious discussion and long hours of evaluation from the forums that made it to the previous round. I believe this is the last round of the competition so please choose carefully on who you vote for as it will ultimately decide the winner!

And there can only be one winner... who will it be? I shall leave that into your capable hands. Wink

My condolences to all those who did not make it, but we wish you the very best of luck for the future and we hope to see you enter in any future competitions that we might have. Anyway, here is the forums that have made it through (in no particular order):

Congratulations to...

http://www.babiesandall.com/
    http://www.geekpolice.net/
    http://www.worlddezign.com/
    http://www.webartzforum.com/
    http://www.undead-xbox.com/

Voting is now open! Good luck. Very Happy

Super Mega King

Language : English

Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting

Post by Super Mega King May 21st 2011, 6:22 pm

UX guys, let's keep the discussion to either PMs or our own forums.

Good luck everyone!
    jmostrenko

Language : Fort Nelson

Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting

Post by jmostrenko May 21st 2011, 7:03 pm

Watched babiesandall grow from it's infancy to what it is today. Incredible site full of incredible moms and moms to be. Voted. Wink
    FoundDa Kiwi

Post by FoundDa Kiwi May 21st 2011, 7:37 pm

Voted for Undead Xbox.
    May the best forum wim.
    BLACK SNOW 13

Post by BLACK SNOW 13 May 21st 2011, 7:57 pm

WOOOT!
    I JUST VOTED FOR UX!
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Post by Darren1 May 21st 2011, 8:12 pm

Hi All,

Congrats to everyone whom has got to here, you're all most worth it Smile

Although we respect your rights and the desire to comment/say your opinion, we ask you all to respect others' opinion's as well. No forum shell be condemned as bad for one reason or another, nor shell the personnel who run these forums, their all quite good forums who I personally believe deserve to be in this round.

Honestly guys, I'm offline for about 50 hrs, and this happens? I'm dissatisfied, I'll now be thinking hard about a decision that will impact everyone's forum into the future.

jmostrenko, I like what your saying Smile

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 1:11 am

babisandall has the highest votes Razz
    peppapig

Post by peppapig May 22nd 2011, 1:55 am

voted babiesandall, great bunch of ladies and beautiful kids x
    Russel
    Russel
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1407
    Language : English, Filipino

Post by Russel May 22nd 2011, 3:03 am

All we need to do is to accept that each forum has its own differences. Just accept the fact that WebArtz deserves for the best no matter what happen. It just came to the point that WebArtz does not get the highest number of votes. But then, I can say WebArtz helped tons of members. I do not care for the others, WebArtz starts winning. Smile For me now, number of votes do not matter. Smile Thumbs up. cheers
    Tilum
    Tilum
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Post by Tilum May 22nd 2011, 4:31 am

Ok, I have split the posts that were useless.

babiesandall, I'm sorry, it just that i saw red, we, as judges, spent hours on this competition, planning and adjudicating, and in almost every thread it has seemed like babiesandall have been a part of an argument. Lisa, you did make some remarks that were rude to someone just stating their opinion. Still, i was out of line and my threat were simply that, there was no chance of disqualification Smile
    The threat should have been more global to all forums, but the UX team were staying out of it/ supporting you.

To the person who said I should be disqualified as a judge - Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Redface

~ Tilum
    MiniMeg

Female Posts : 3
    Language : United Kingdom

Post by MiniMeg May 22nd 2011, 4:56 am

yes lets all play nicely Very good no need to get personal. all deserve to be in the last 5, so pat on the back for all 5 BUT Babiesandall to win. Lisa has put in so many hours and so much hard work into it. Pure dedication and hence we have a strong, supportive and friendly community I love you

Good luck to everyone
    darkspectre
    darkspectre
    Forumember

Male Posts : 160
    Language : Romanian

Post by darkspectre May 22nd 2011, 5:26 am

I voted for geekpolice.net becouse is one of the best forums from forumotion, and one of few who really gets something from it's activity.
    dmoffatt

Language : Stockport

Post by dmoffatt May 22nd 2011, 7:15 am

Babiesandall deserve to win for the simple fact that it's more than just a forum, it is a little community support network for mum's and mums to be. Obviously not everyone will understand what pregnancy and childbirth does to a womans body and mind but whilst it's a wonderful experience it can also bring major physical and mental health problems to a lot of women. Without sites like Babiesandall I for one could quite easily have slipped into depression and will be eternally grateful to Lisa for bringing these wonderful women together to help and support each other through what can be a very lonely and traumatic time. Go Babiesandall!!!

Bet ya can't guess who I voted for? Wink well done to all 5 forums for getting this far. xx
    MADBIKER1960
    MADBIKER1960
    Forumember

Male Posts : 97

Post by MADBIKER1960 May 22nd 2011, 9:23 am

Babies & All hands down.

Sorry to the others, but something about that community touched me.

Congrats to the rest for making it this far.

MB
    Kaynil
    Kaynil

Language : English & Español

Post by Kaynil May 22nd 2011, 4:57 pm

Congrats for you all to reach this point.

I've cast my vote for webartz.
    Honeybunnya

Post by Honeybunnya May 22nd 2011, 5:34 pm

Congratulations to everyone who has got this far. I've voted for Babies and All, it's not just a forum, it's a community. I think someone posted previously about how their forum helps people who then move on, whilst this is fantastic and they are offering a wonderful service, Babies and All has created lifelong lasting friendships and the mums and mums to be go out of their way to be helpful and friendly and there is always someone at the other side of the screen to offer support just when you need it!

Good luck Babies and All!
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Post by Darren1 May 23rd 2011, 3:06 am

Hey guys,

Just letting you all know, the end date of this round has now been brought forward to this Wednesday.
    Time to get cracking with your votes!
    Remember, your votes count now more then ever!!

P.S. Im stuck deciding between 2 forums myself tongue
    mara77
    mara77

Language : english

Post by mara77 May 23rd 2011, 5:47 am

Babies and All are doing fab, just goes to prove how much this forum means to its members and how supportive everyone is! Fab looking site too!
    Ezio
    Ezio
    Forumember

Male Posts : 155
    Language : Bahasa. Indonesia

Post by Ezio May 23rd 2011, 7:25 am

Voted for Worlddezign ! Very Happy
    stealerozz

Male Posts : 16
    Language : indonesia

Post by stealerozz May 23rd 2011, 7:28 am

ADestroyer360

Post by ADestroyer360 May 23rd 2011, 9:38 am

I voted UX ftw, but after looking at the other forums, I had one question:
    Do people really care about babies? I can understand if its your baby, or the baby is in funny clothes, but just copius amounts of random babies? Maybe just its because I hate babies. They can get away with anything, like ruining my dinner because someone just ignores their crying baby.
    mara77
    mara77

Language : english

Post by mara77 May 23rd 2011, 10:05 am

^^^^^^^ really?? Are comments like this really necessary???
    MiniMeg

Post by MiniMeg May 23rd 2011, 10:28 am

i agree, i think that comment, ADestroyer360 is very disrespectful and ignorant and not in the spirit of this whole competition.
    VacB0B

Post by VacB0B May 23rd 2011, 10:59 am

twas onll joking hence the disclaimer.

Last edited by VacB0B on May 23rd 2011, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
    Language : English and French

Post by Base May 23rd 2011, 11:01 am

No, those type of comments are not acceptable. Please keep your comments to yourself. Best of ForuMotion - Season 2011 - Round 4 Voting - Page 2 Redface
    sleigh

Post by sleigh May 23rd 2011, 11:27 am

Babiesandall to win.....
    Amazing site, that's given me loads of support through 2 pregs,and is now supporting me while my 2 beautiful children grow into respectable adults. The site hasn't just been there for my questions as a mummy,but also for support through loads of different stages in my life, like my hubby being made redundant, or my mil getting cancer. Its there for the good and the bad. They are a great bunch of ladies there. Banda and proud Wink xxxx
    LauraTrelly

Language : British

Post by LauraTrelly May 23rd 2011, 11:43 am

I have voted for babiesandall.

My baby girl was born with a very serious heart condition and without the help and support of the wonderful ladies/friends on babiesandall I would not be where I am now. Sometimes it helps when you get support 'outside the family' and these ladies provided me with that.

The support they have given me has been unrivalled and I cannot thank them all enough. I have formed some very solid friendships from the site and we now often meet up in person. xxx

Shell-x

Post by Shell-x May 23rd 2011, 1:01 pm

Voted for BabiesandAll.

Lisa has done an amazing job, all by herself with the forum and the community it's created and she should be extremely proud of herself. I honestly don't know how I would have coped through pregnancy, a miscarriage and other issues without the support of the amazing ladies on BandA.
    Cry Vengeance
    Cry Vengeance

Male Posts : 18

Post by Cry Vengeance May 23rd 2011, 1:16 pm

Undead-Xbox.

Not for a sympathy vote, but because they worked their collective asses off for 3 years to get to where they are today.

Also, Tilum. It's best to keep your moderation powers in line and used in a professional light. You can't just censor anyone you please because it makes you feel uncomfortable or upsets you, it comes with the job. It's your task to keep the contest fair and clean, not to let your emotions cloud your judgement.
    Sir Manguydude

Post by Sir Manguydude May 23rd 2011, 1:48 pm

^True dat Cry.

I voted for UX, because of the grand community that it represents. You are not going to find a better website on the net, that does what UX does. UX is All about the collective gathering of Gamers who love Zombies, and a forum second. The staff there make sure that everyone is having a fun time, but will not be lenient if someone is acting out of line.

We have fought the oppression of legality, we have made the best looking website(imo), and all of our buttons and other details fit nicely into place. I ask not that I persuade you into my line of thinking, only that I wish to express the trouble UX has gone to in order to survive.

Good Luck,
    ~Sir Manguydude
    MiniMeg

Post by MiniMeg May 23rd 2011, 1:57 pm

ditto all of the above for Babiesandall Mr. Green May the best forum win Mr. Green