Forum header background image still appearing while I removed it in the ACP? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Forum header background image still appearing while I removed it in the ACP?

TR
    TR
    Forumember

Language : English, Gamer

Forum header background image still appearing while I removed it in the ACP? Empty Forum header background image still appearing while I removed it in the ACP?

Post by TR June 18th 2011, 6:45 pm

Hi,

The image set as my forum header background, which is now a "Bandwidth exceeded" image, is still appearing as the header background, while I removed it in the ACP.

Forum: http://www.trforums.com/

Does anybody know why this is happening/how to fix it?

Thanks,
    Josh
    Mike
    Mike
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
    Language : English, HTML, CSS

Forum header background image still appearing while I removed it in the ACP? Empty Re: Forum header background image still appearing while I removed it in the ACP?

Post by Mike June 18th 2011, 6:48 pm

Find:

Code:
    .forabg {
    margin-bottom: 4px;
    clear: both;
    background-color: #2F2A3E;
    background-image: url('http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/Kab0000m/TRHEader-2.png');
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    background-position: 0 0;
    border: 2px solid #FFFCEF;
    padding: 0px 5px;
    }

and replace the background-image
    sgeorge
    sgeorge
    Forumember

Male Posts : 556
    Language : Greek - English

Forum header background image still appearing while I removed it in the ACP? Empty Re: Forum header background image still appearing while I removed it in the ACP?

Post by sgeorge June 18th 2011, 10:50 pm

If you wait maximum 24 hrs it will change... Sometimes forumotion forums have that error... I had this too...