The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only

Go down

hide - Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only Empty Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only

Post by Diana July 20th 2011, 8:20 pm

Right so.
I have the Location field thingy set to as seen onlybe admins but in calendar aswell as in group listing you can see /as a regular member) the Locations that were written before I set it to admins only.
I really need everything to be blank there cause my members are underage and don't want the information displayed. I have it in my forum rules aswell that a person's location is not allowed to be revealed.
And I want the calendar and groups to show on my forum.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down

hide - Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only Empty Re: Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only

Post by Diana July 21st 2011, 1:09 pm

rhe wrote:Right so.
I have the Location field thingy set to as seen onlybe admins but in calendar aswell as in group listing you can see /as a regular member) the Locations that were written before I set it to admins only.
I really need everything to be blank there cause my members are underage and don't want the information displayed. I have it in my forum rules aswell that a person's location is not allowed to be revealed.
And I want the calendar and groups to show on my forum.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

hide - Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only Empty Re: Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only

Post by Diana July 22nd 2011, 8:22 am

Second page?

Anyone knows how to reset the thing?
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Back to top Go down