Help me.I want to create my home page such this Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Help me.I want to create my home page such this

greekoi
    Forumember

Language : greek

Help me.I want to create my home page such this Empty Help me.I want to create my home page such this

Post by greekoi July 28th 2011, 3:06 pm

can i do something such this?
    http://pcf-criminology.forumotions.net/

thanks
    lilyheart7
    lilyheart7
    Forumember

Language : English

Help me.I want to create my home page such this Empty Re: Help me.I want to create my home page such this

Post by lilyheart7 July 28th 2011, 3:23 pm

Just make a personalized HTML page, to make it your homepage though, you have to insert a link to the main Forumotion site.
    greekoi
    Forumember

Help me.I want to create my home page such this Empty Re: Help me.I want to create my home page such this

Post by greekoi July 28th 2011, 3:39 pm

can you give me the code?
    greekoi
    Forumember

Post by greekoi July 29th 2011, 12:58 pm

no one?
    nutsonlizards
    nutsonlizards
    Forumember

Language : London

Post by nutsonlizards July 29th 2011, 1:08 pm

its just a very simple template I could put one together for you to hard at all Very Happy
    nutsonlizards
    nutsonlizards
    Forumember

Language : London

Post by nutsonlizards July 29th 2011, 1:28 pm

we this is how easy it is only took me a minute to bash up Lol your template in the spoiler just edit it and your all set you place this in the HTML pages management and where it say Use this page as homepage ? yes

Spoiler:

i also added the forumotion link this must stay in or you wont be able to use it as a home page

here a link that will help good luck

https://help.forumotion.com/t63491-create-a-loading-page-before-accessing-your-forum