The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

In ACP ""An Abuse has been sent to your forum ""

Nomee
    Nomee
    Forumember

Male Posts : 384
    Language : Urdu,English

Solved In ACP ""An Abuse has been sent to your forum ""

Post by Nomee August 17th 2011, 11:48

Hi,

I seen this message in my ACP and when i click on the link mentioned in that warning , it redirects me to the homepage of my forum and the abuse is regarding copyright infringement, I had to remove the links due to which i received this warning but have not mentioned the specific one, so from complete homepage i have the one option to remove all sub-forums etc but i don.t think that every section considered as an abuse, so I would remove definitely the pertinent link or post but from Administration please make me clear that what should i remove ..

In ACP ""An Abuse has been sent to your forum "" 2zfrce8

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
    Nomee

Edit : Sorry i did not check and the link is mention in the warning which is
    http://www.businessfellows.biz/t96-complete-solutions-of-financial-management-by-van-horne

but the link is posted in this message is from third party source link and i mentioned there that my forum is not responsible from any copyrights claim. so should i remove that one ?

I have removed the link which cause copyrights claims, so should i report to administrator of forumotion about this action or it would be automatically settled because still I have the message in ACP ...
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Solved Re: In ACP ""An Abuse has been sent to your forum ""

Post by Sanket August 17th 2011, 16:46

The abuse has been reported by any person via the link given at the bottom of your forum. If you have taken action, there is no need to worry anymore.
    Nomee
    Nomee
    Forumember

Male Posts : 384
    Language : Urdu,English

Solved Re: In ACP ""An Abuse has been sent to your forum ""

Post by Nomee August 17th 2011, 17:25

Okay right !

Thank you very much Smile

Keep Care
    Hello
    Nera.