Problem Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Problem

Solved Problem

Post by Guest August 31st 2011, 9:37 pm

My forum link is http://topyouth.hooxs.com i changed it.. now it is http://topyouth.4ulike.com but the problem
    there is a number next my link it is http://topyouth.4ulike.com/#85 and there is no favicon why??

Solved Re: Problem

Post by Guest August 31st 2011, 9:53 pm

no answer??
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario August 31st 2011, 10:51 pm

Please don’t double and or triple post. Post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button.

Please try changing the domain again and back to the one you want.

Post by Guest August 31st 2011, 11:13 pm

i changed it 3 times first time it was top-forum.net then 4ulike.com then hooxs.com but i got it back to 4ulike.com to solve problem but it didnt

Post by Guest August 31st 2011, 11:13 pm

and sorry for late answer

Last edited by Egyptian Revolution on August 31st 2011, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest August 31st 2011, 11:19 pm

i changed it 3 times but after 2 days the problem got back
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk August 31st 2011, 11:47 pm

why are you not going to the official Arabic support forum for this?
    Your whole forum is in Arabic.
    I have no idea why the number is there like and is hard for me to try to trouble shoot when everything is in Arabic. Sad

I may be able to though?? can you get a screen shot of your forums address in the ACP and also how you have your favicon set up.
    The number is usually something related with a html page.However, this dose not seem to be the case.

So i am uncertain at this point,I will try to figure out what i can.
    Other then that i suggested going to the Arabic support forum, for they may be able to answer better then we can here?

Info added

I would start by taking out the wibiya bar.. wibiya bars are known to conflict with many things on forumotion forums, So i would take that out and see if there is a difference then.. You can always add it back if you like, but i strongly recommenced and suggest to forumotion forum members not use them.Once again they are known to conflict with many different things on forumotion forums.

Last edited by kirk on September 1st 2011, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest September 1st 2011, 12:12 am

thansks the problem was in wibiya bar i deleted it so the problem was solved..my forum language in english but the posts only in arabic so i asked english support no arabic
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk September 1st 2011, 12:31 am

Egyptian Revolution wrote:thansks the problem was in wibiya bar i deleted it so the problem was solved..my forum language in english but the posts only in Arabic so i asked english support no Arabic

yeah those darn things.
    It's the first time i ever seen the number come in the link like that.
    You may be still able to use the wibiya bar, just have to find a different place to add the code.
    I will do some testing.Because i have seen others forums with the wibiya bar and they never seem to have a problem,but the majority of people who use it always seem to run into some sort of conflict or other Smile But yeah i will try some stuff over the weekend and see if there is way to use these bars without all the conflicts.

Since the problem is now solved i will mark and lock the thread.
    Egyptian Revolution.If i find any kind of solution to where the wibiya will no longer conflict I will be sure to let you know.
    Thanx