Website Categories are missing, with picture NEED HELP!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Website Categories are missing, with picture NEED HELP!!

D3V1LS-R3JECT

Language : English

Website Categories are missing, with picture NEED HELP!! Empty Website Categories are missing, with picture NEED HELP!!

Post by D3V1LS-R3JECT September 8th 2011, 6:51 am

Hey guys I'm having severe issues with viewing www.blackoctoberclan.com and it's driving me nuts. I'm unable to see the categories on the page and I can't see the post button on my screen for starting new topics or replying. I'm not banned or anything like that. I used to be an admin on the site but no longer and I'm great friends with the owner. I have tried everything from using different browsers to clearing the cache. I need some help! Heres a pic taken straight from my laptop. The page doesnt fit correctly as well
    Website Categories are missing, with picture NEED HELP!! Droidpictures044

Last edited by D3V1LS-R3JECT on September 8th 2011, 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Website Categories are missing, with picture NEED HELP!! Empty Re: Website Categories are missing, with picture NEED HELP!!

Post by Sanket September 8th 2011, 7:00 am

The image won't appear for a category. It only appears for a forum.
    D3V1LS-R3JECT

Website Categories are missing, with picture NEED HELP!! Empty Re: Website Categories are missing, with picture NEED HELP!!

Post by D3V1LS-R3JECT September 8th 2011, 7:05 am

What?
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket September 8th 2011, 7:10 am

The image you added in the category won't appear. If the category title itself is not appearing, do this.
    Display>Structure & hierarchy
    Split Categories on Index: Medium
    Save.
    D3V1LS-R3JECT

Post by D3V1LS-R3JECT September 8th 2011, 7:13 am

As I said, I'm not an admin. I have no administrative powers on this website, I just can't view it properly and it's the only Website I have issues with viewing.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket September 8th 2011, 7:14 am

Sorry, we cannot help you then. If something needs to be sorted with the display of a forum, an admin of that forum can do it.