How i can make edit post to new post (that ppl in Forum can see, that someone is new there)?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How i can make edit post to new post (that ppl in Forum can see, that someone is new there)?

UltimateShine

Language : German

How i can make edit post to new post (that ppl in Forum can see, that someone is new there)?  Empty How i can make edit post to new post (that ppl in Forum can see, that someone is new there)?

Post by UltimateShine September 13th 2011, 3:32 pm

Hello,

i´m not sure if i´m right here with my post, but hope anyone can help me with my problem.

If i edit something in my Forum, it is not market as "new", can anyone say me how i can make edits to a new post???

Thanks and nice Regards

Sorry for my bad English ...

Last edited by UltimateShine on September 13th 2011, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

How i can make edit post to new post (that ppl in Forum can see, that someone is new there)?  Empty Re: How i can make edit post to new post (that ppl in Forum can see, that someone is new there)?

Post by MrMario September 13th 2011, 4:44 pm

Hello,
    Can you please change the title of your problem from something like “Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS” to something more related to your query/problem.

Your changing the title to something related to the problem will help users who will use the search feature on this forum to solve a similar problem. This way, your problem will be a solution for someone else’s problem.

Please confirm with the requirement to get help from members as well as staff. Members are advised to confirm with this requirement & avoid helping unless the title is changed.

Your co-operation will help us in making this forum efficient. Thank you.

Staff

mdoyle
    Forumember

Male Posts : 68
    Language : nyc

How i can make edit post to new post (that ppl in Forum can see, that someone is new there)?  Empty Re: How i can make edit post to new post (that ppl in Forum can see, that someone is new there)?

Post by mdoyle September 15th 2011, 2:47 am

UltimateShine wrote:Hello,

i´m not sure if i´m right here with my post, but hope anyone can help me with my problem.

If i edit something in my Forum, it is not market as "new", can anyone say me how i can make edits to a new post???

Thanks and nice Regards

Sorry for my bad English ...

what i always do is update first post. then make a new post saying fist post updated with blah blah blah. what ever it is you updated. it shows it as new and keeps first post tiles. if you update again you could always delete the updated post. to make a new one to refresh again. its not a forum motion thing. even vb boards i worked on behave in same fashion.