[Help] Always Disconnected at the Chatbox (Mobile User) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

[Help] Always Disconnected at the Chatbox (Mobile User)

REXXXSAWI
    REXXXSAWI

Language : english

[Help] Always Disconnected at the Chatbox (Mobile User) Empty [Help] Always Disconnected at the Chatbox (Mobile User)

Post by REXXXSAWI September 19th 2011, 4:16 pm

* Good day, I'm REXXXSAWI from the philippines... I made my forum using only my low end mobile phone (Nokia 6630) and I use Operamini 6.1 symbian (exactly 80 days) ago 'cause I don't have my own Computer..
    * I need you to help me in resolving this problem guys..
    * Everytime I go to chatbox and click Log in, it keeps saying "You are disconnected" ..
    [Help] Always Disconnected at the Chatbox (Mobile User) Jmtja
    * How can i Resolve this problem guys?
    * My PC user members don't experience this problem, but all of my Mobile (OperaMini) User members, experiencing the same problem..

Last edited by REXXXSAWI on September 20th 2011, 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

[Help] Always Disconnected at the Chatbox (Mobile User) Empty Re: [Help] Always Disconnected at the Chatbox (Mobile User)

Post by MrMario September 19th 2011, 9:05 pm

Click the Log in button. Wink
    REXXXSAWI
    REXXXSAWI

[Help] Always Disconnected at the Chatbox (Mobile User) Empty Re: [Help] Always Disconnected at the Chatbox (Mobile User)

Post by REXXXSAWI September 19th 2011, 9:33 pm

I do that already sir Mario but it's still saying that I'm disconnected..
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario September 19th 2011, 11:43 pm

The chat does have problem and to be honest mobile on Forumotion isn't great.
    REXXXSAWI
    REXXXSAWI

Post by REXXXSAWI September 20th 2011, 1:11 am

ouch Sad I see.. Thanks for the reply sir mario.. I'll wait for some other answers..
    REXXXSAWI
    REXXXSAWI

Post by REXXXSAWI September 24th 2011, 3:13 am

bump..
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Post by Sanket September 24th 2011, 6:16 am

I am afraid, there is nothing more to add to it then what MrMario said ! TT