Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help

insearchoffootball
    Forumember

Male Posts : 81
    Language : English, Italian

Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help Empty Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help

Post by insearchoffootball September 28th 2006, 2:23 pm

hello

I have a forum already and it is in english, but i was wondering if i would be able to, on the same forum, have it in italian, or german or french ... not a button that just translates the content into italian, but like a member click on an italian flag and gets re-directed to the italian version of the forum (which is identical, no matter if in english or italian)

Any thiought on how this can be done ... or if it is even possible

thanks a lot
    insearchoffootball
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help Empty Re: Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help

Post by Caihlem September 28th 2006, 2:51 pm

Nope it's for the moment not possible.
    There's a possibilty but it's hard and incomplete for what your asking.
    The possibility would be to have several forums (one per language) with links to the aother ones. This abviously will not trnaslate posts but will give the option of different languages. Otherwise you can just have different sections for each language
    Cornelia
    Cornelia
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
    Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help Empty Re: Creating an italian forum, with existing forum .. need help

Post by Cornelia February 28th 2007, 5:56 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage