The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Remove WoW Tag?

ToTheFuture
    ToTheFuture
    Forumember

Language : English, Français

Solved Remove WoW Tag?

Post by ToTheFuture Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:25 am

I was searching around for answers to my questions, found this, and wonder how it is I can completely remove this BBCode tag. As well, how is it that somebody would be able to make a custom tag if possible?

Last edited by ToTheFuture on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Solved Re: Remove WoW Tag?

Post by kirk Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:47 am

you cant make custom tags.
    You may be able to remove the wow tag from your template.
    However even if you remove it i dont think it would prevent it from working.
    If they even work anymore, WOW tags are old old old, it's back when world of war craft was huge and many forums used to use them.. for whatever it did??? i was never one in to it and have no clue what it even did.

I can see if there is a way to remove it out of the template so it will no longer be in your list.. but once again if them tags still work for WOW i do not think there will be a way to prevent it from working,

But i honestly do not think them things even work anymore?
    ToTheFuture
    ToTheFuture
    Forumember

Post by ToTheFuture Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:12 pm

I already took them out from the template... And it seems to work with a couple item names, not that I could use it anyways.
    What if I downloaded a package from link removed: kirk? Is there any way to implement it that way for forumotion?
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Post by kirk Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Well if this is a way it will not be discussed here.
    We do not allow any such hacks nor links to sites such as that.
    Please refrain from posting any such content here on Forumotion Support Forum.
    Thank you.

ToTheFuture wrote:I was searching around for answers to my questions, found this, and wonder how it is I can completely remove this BBCode tag. As well, how is it that somebody would be able to make a custom tag if possible?

Also the link in your post above is almost 4 years old.. lol
    Sorry i missed that before, But wow tags are obsolete, even back in 08 no one was really using t6hem any more.. So i would just ignore them or remove it from your template.

I will pass this along and see of the can just get rid of them altogether in the next update. I mean there is no longer any need for them and they are not doing anything.. And like i said in my first post. I never knew what they did anyway, other then it was something for the game the world of warcraft
    ToTheFuture
    ToTheFuture
    Forumember

Post by ToTheFuture Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:58 am

Okay, thank you. And sorry, I did not know that those are illegal or anything (since hacks are not always illegal and they have other stuff also) so yes. Thank you for your help! Solved.
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Post by kirk Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:02 am

Since the question was answered, I will now mark, lock and move to archives.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:26 pm