The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of forum moderators and administrators

4 posters

Go down

List of forum moderators and administrators Empty List of forum moderators and administrators

Post by dungeon Keeper December 28th 2007, 11:24 am

How can i enable to see who is moderator and who is administrator by clicking at the bottom of page on "administrator" and "moderator" that can bee seen in legend.

Last edited by on December 29th 2007, 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
dungeon Keeper
Forumember

Male Posts : 95
Language : croatian

Back to top Go down

List of forum moderators and administrators Empty Re: List of forum moderators and administrators

Post by Luky December 28th 2007, 12:26 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

List of forum moderators and administrators Empty Re: List of forum moderators and administrators

Post by dungeon Keeper December 29th 2007, 12:55 am

I dontk know how to name it, sorry. You can rename it if you can think of something Sad.
dungeon Keeper
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeon Keeper December 29th 2007, 12:56 am

Ok i renamed it Smile

Can now i get answer to it Very Happy
dungeon Keeper
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky December 29th 2007, 1:03 am

Well if you click on Administrator or Moderator in the legend it will show you the info about that group and also it's members so I don't really see your question?
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeon Keeper December 29th 2007, 2:06 am

Well, i cant click on it (its only text), that is the problem. I want to enable that users can click on it and see all moderators and admins.

How can i set it to be a link, not only text.
dungeon Keeper
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Blax December 29th 2007, 8:32 am

Your not making much sence. You Cannot edit the legend it's there to show people the colours of users. You cannot take away or edit the links. All i can suggest is make a staff page.
Blax
Blax
Forumember

Male Posts : 262
Language : English

http://real.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex December 29th 2007, 8:59 am

i understand what you are saying. Go into admin>>>users and settings>>>groups and make sure none are set to hidden. Also go to admin>>>users and groups>>>users>>user settings and make sure its set yes to colourize usernames then try again to click the links. If it still doesnt work let me know.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by dungeon Keeper December 29th 2007, 1:39 pm

zinex wrote:i understand what you are saying. Go into admin>>>users and settings>>>groups and make sure none are set to hidden. Also go to admin>>>users and groups>>>users>>user settings and make sure its set yes to colourize usernames then try again to click the links. If it still doesnt work let me know.

Yes, that is what i want, thank you.
dungeon Keeper
Forumember

Back to top Go down