The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Can I Make This Chatbox V2.0 On The Left Side

5 posters

Go down

Solved How Can I Make This Chatbox V2.0 On The Left Side

Post by Mr DarkHaxers2 December 6th 2011, 3:19 am

I Was trying To Put Chatbox V2.0 Chatbox On The Left Side But I Cant Get It To Work Here's The Link I Found It At: https://help.forumotion.com/t88458-how-to-create-a-pop-out-chat-box-v20

And I Did Everything To Do But I Just need Some Help Please
Mr DarkHaxers2
Mr DarkHaxers2
Forumember

Male Posts : 409
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How Can I Make This Chatbox V2.0 On The Left Side

Post by kirk December 6th 2011, 10:33 am

well in the code you will have to change where it says border-left: to border-right:

Then down where it says position: fixed; bottom: 0pt; right: you will have to change to position: fixed; bottom: 0pt; left:

and that should do it, however let me see what code you have, because i adjusted the one i am using a little bit.

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DarkHaxers2 December 6th 2011, 4:21 pm

Ok Here's The Code:

Code:
var cb_new=1;
var cbmp3='http://bit.ly/rupblD';
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
jQuery('body').append('<span id="cbalarm"></span>');
});
jQuery('body').append('<div style="border-top: 7px solid #000000;border-left: 7px solid #000000; border-radius: 20px 0 0 0; z-index: 10000; -moz-border-radius: 20px 0 0 0; -webkit-border-radius: 20px 0 0 0; background-color: #FFFFFF; position: fixed; bottom: 0px; right: 0px;" onMousever="stopINT()" onClick="stopINT()" onClick="stopINT()" onMouseOut="stopINT()" id="chatbox_ret_cont"><div style="font-size: 12px; font-family: \'trebuchet ms\', serif; cursor: pointer; padding: 3px;"  onClick="(document.getElementById(\'chatbox_ret\').style.display==\'block\')?my_setcookie(\'chatbox_ret\',\'0\',0,0):my_setcookie(\'chatbox_ret\',\'1\',0,0); jQuery(\'#chatbox_ret\').toggle(\'normal\');"><span style="color:black" id="chat1"><font color= #000000>ChatBox</font></span><span id="chat2"></span></div><iframe src="/chatbox/index.forum" id="chatbox_ret" name="chatbox_ret" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" style="width: 740px; height: 400px; display: none;" onLoad="if(cb_new) { cb_start(); cb_new=0; }"></iframe></div>')
if(parseInt(my_getcookie('chatbox_ret'))==1) document.getElementById('chatbox_ret').style.display='block';
if(!document.getElementById('i_icon_mini_login')){var oldCCB;var oldDCB;var pageTitle=document.title; var INTCB;function stopINT(){ if(INTCB!=undefined){clearInterval(INTCB);document.title=pageTitle;} return true;} function checkCB(){ if(parent.chatbox_ret.connected){ if(parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox_members').childNodes.length==2) { if(parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox_members').childNodes[0].className=='member-title away') { document.getElementById('chat1').innerHTML="Chat";document.getElementById('chat2').innerHTML="<font color= #000000>Box</font>"; } else { document.getElementById('chat2').innerHTML="<font color= #000000>Box</font>";document.getElementById('chat1').innerHTML="Chat"; } } else if(parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox_members').childNodes.length>2) { document.getElementById('chatbox_ret_online').innerHTML=parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox_members').childNodes[1].childNodes.length;document.getElementById('chatbox_ret_offline').innerHTML=parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox_members').childNodes[5].childNodes.length; }
 parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('refresh_auto').checked=true; var newDCB= parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox').childNodes[ parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox').childNodes.length-1].firstChild.innerHTML; if(newDCB!=oldDCB){oldDCB=newDCB;var newCCB= parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox').childNodes[ parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox').childNodes.length-1].childNodes[2].innerHTML; stopINT();if(newCCB!=oldCCB){ oldCCB=newCCB; jQuery('#cbalarm').html('<object id="cbalarm" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://tinyurl.com/minidew-fa" width="0" height="0" style="visibility:hidden"><param name="movie" value="http://tinyurl.com/minidew-fa" /><param name="flashvars" value="mp3='+cbmp3+'&autoplay=" /></object>');INTCB=setInterval("document.title=(document.title==pageTitle)?'':pageTitle;",500); setTimeout('stopINT()',300000);}}}else {  stopINT();}} function cb_start() { if(parent.chatbox_ret.connected) { oldDCB= parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox').childNodes[ parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox').childNodes.length-1].firstChild.innerHTML;oldCCB= parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox').childNodes[ parent.chatbox_ret.document.getElementById('chatbox').childNodes.length-1].childNodes[2].innerHTML; } else { oldDCB=''; oldCCB=''; } setInterval('checkCB()',1000); parent.chatbox_ret.onfocus= parent.chatbox_ret.onkeypress= parent.chatbox_ret.onclick= parent.chatbox_ret.onblur=stopINT;}}
Mr DarkHaxers2
Mr DarkHaxers2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaohong December 20th 2011, 10:20 am

Content Removed - Member Banned
xiaohong

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk December 20th 2011, 12:35 pm

where did you get that code, it's not even working on my test forum,
You have the wrong code, i will have to re-modify my code to what you want,
So you want the tab to be black border,white background and black text,
then on the left hand side of the forum right. Smile

here you go, dunno where you got that code above but it dose not work,
(to much code/jquery thats not needed) shakng2

It wont come up at all if you add to a java page and in a template it shows a lot of the text code along with the chat tab, but dose not open? dunno

Anyway place this code at the very top of either in your overall header template or the footer template.. hit save then be sure to go back and click publish.

This is the best i could get it, you can always adjust the code to your liking as well Smile like if you want the tab a lil bigger or something?

Code:
<div id="chatbox_ret_cont" onmouseout="" onclick="" onmousever="" style="border-top: 7px solid rgb(148, 11, 11); border-right: 5px solid rgb(148, 11, 11); z-index: 10000; -moz-border-radius: 20px 0pt 0pt 0pt; background-color: #FFFFFF; position: fixed; bottom: 0pt; left: 0pt; border-color: #000000;"><div onclick="(document.getElementById('chatbox_ret').style.display=='block')?my_setcookie('chatbox_ret','0',0,0):my_setcookie('chatbox_ret','1',1,0); $('#chatbox_ret').toggle('normal');" style="font-size: 12px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms',serif; cursor: pointer; padding: 3px;"><span id="chatbox_ret_online" style="color: black;"></span><span id="chatbox_ret_offline" style="color: black;">chat box</span></div><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="1" onload="if(cb_new) { cb_start(); cb_new=0; }" style="width: 1125px; height: 550px; display: none;" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name="chatbox_ret" id="chatbox_ret" src="/chatbox/index.forum"></iframe></div>

Oh you might want to change the width: 1125px; height: 550px,
As you will see i have mine 1125px - 550px and opens very large, so just change the width and height to what you like.

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DarkHaxers2 December 20th 2011, 8:12 pm

I DOnt Like The Sound Its Annoying
Mr DarkHaxers2
Mr DarkHaxers2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DarkHaxers2 December 20th 2011, 9:25 pm

ok
Mr DarkHaxers2
Mr DarkHaxers2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ioncube December 20th 2011, 9:54 pm

Code:
onLoad="if(cb_new) { cb_start(); cb_new=0; }"

can you make me understand whats this ^
ioncube
ioncube
Forumember

Male Posts : 279
Language : eng

http://defencedog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DarkHaxers2 December 20th 2011, 11:36 pm

Rideem3 wrote:Follow every step, except put this in the HTML page:
Code:
jQuery('body').append('<div style="border-top: 7px solid COLORHERE;border-right: 7px solid COLORHERE; border-radius: 0 20px 0 0; z-index: 10000; -moz-border-radius: 0 20px 0 0; -webkit-border-radius: 0 20px 0 0; background-color: COLORHERE; position: fixed; bottom: 0px; left: 0px;" onMousever="stopINT()" onClick="stopINT()" onClick="stopINT()" onMouseOut="stopINT()" id="chatbox_ret_cont"><div style="font-size: 12px; font-family: \'trebuchet ms\', serif; cursor: pointer; padding: 3px;"  onClick="(document.getElementById(\'chatbox_ret\').style.display==\'block\')?my_setcookie(\'chatbox_ret\',\'0\',0,0):my_setcookie(\'chatbox_ret\',\'1\',0,0); jQuery(\'#chatbox_ret\').toggle(\'normal\');"><span style="color:black">ChatBox</span></div><iframe src="/chatbox/index.forum" id="chatbox_ret" name="chatbox_ret" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" style="width: 740px; height: 400px; display: none;" onLoad="if(cb_new) { cb_start(); cb_new=0; }"></iframe></div>')

Where Do i Put This At
Mr DarkHaxers2
Mr DarkHaxers2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DarkHaxers2 December 21st 2011, 12:49 am

but i want the left side chatbox
Mr DarkHaxers2
Mr DarkHaxers2