The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line space problem when Centering sometimes still persists?

Go down

Line space problem when Centering sometimes still persists? Empty Line space problem when Centering sometimes still persists?

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2007 - 19:14

Hello Hi and Seasons Greeting to everyone,

Recently posted a Topic on this Support Forum, which after some discussion, was moved by one of the Support Forums Moderators to the "need of a Technician" Board. My Topic appears to have been removed. I couldn't find it - so did a search.......
and found it in the search results -

Images/text centered but not line-spaced in posts
I'm posting this in "Manage the Appearance...." - if it should be in "Need of a Technician..." or "Other problems..." please could a moderator move it for ...
help.forumotion.com/.../images-text-centered-but-not-line-spaced-in-posts-t9753.htm -

but as you see - it goes to the page "Topic doesn't exist"

Please can anyone tell me what was the outcome of this?
As you can see - the line spacing when centering still is not working.........

HelloThe smily should be centered above this line which also should be centeredThis starts the next line which also should be centeredThis starts the next line which also should be centered

As you can see, instead, it displays it all as one continuous centered paragraph. This is when written in the WYSIWYG posty.

Is this problem going to be fixed please? and please could you tell me why my query was removed? Sad

Thanks,
Cas

Came back to Edit -
PS: If I should have posted this in "Need for Technical Help" - please will one of the Support Forum Moderators move it there for me? Thanks, Cas

Last edited by on Sun 6 Jan 2008 - 20:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Line space problem when Centering sometimes still persists? Empty Re: Line space problem when Centering sometimes still persists?

Post by Guest Sun 6 Jan 2008 - 20:54

No reply, so I'm checking here to see if its been fixed.I've changed the Subject Title of this Topic.

Hello
The smily should be centered above this line which also should be centered
This starts the next line which also should be centered
This starts the next line which also should be centered:thumleft: Oh I think it's been fixed!! Love

Oh No it hasn't!! I centered thumleft Oh I think it's been fixed!! Love on a new line line, and that hasn't worked!!

Still some problems then? :/
Cas

Back to top Go down