The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

hom page

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved hom page

Post by advantage on December 18th 2011, 8:30 am

please fix my home page problem at: http://cdmagsmguruadvantage.team-talk.net thanks in adv. Mad

advantage
Forumember

Male Posts : 125
Reputation : 1
Language : english
Location : westbengal,india

http://gsmforum.online-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by advantage on December 18th 2011, 8:32 am

i think this is html prob but i dont under stand how i fixing it

advantage
Forumember

Male Posts : 125
Reputation : 1
Language : english
Location : westbengal,india

http://gsmforum.online-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by advantage on December 18th 2011, 8:43 am

@advantage wrote:please fix my home page problem at: http://cdmagsmguruadvantage.team-talk.net thanks in adv. Mad
can any one fix it for me?

advantage
Forumember

Male Posts : 125
Reputation : 1
Language : english
Location : westbengal,india

http://gsmforum.online-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by Roxanne S. on December 18th 2011, 9:52 am

Hi!

What is your problem to be exact? Please specify it.

Roxanne S.
Forumember

Female Posts : 82
Reputation : 4
Language : English, Filipino, Japanese
Location : Binan, Laguna, Philippines

http://anime-showdown.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved this is the probb

Post by advantage on December 18th 2011, 10:14 am

@Roxanne S. wrote:Hi!

What is your problem to be exact? Please specify it.
i wants to my home page redirect in html page but when members searching http://cdmagsmguruadvantage.team-talk.net/ like this :wouhou:

advantage
Forumember

Male Posts : 125
Reputation : 1
Language : english
Location : westbengal,india

http://gsmforum.online-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by Roxanne S. on December 18th 2011, 10:21 am

So you want your forum to redirect to an HTML page when they visit your site? Or is it not?

Roxanne S.
Forumember

Female Posts : 82
Reputation : 4
Language : English, Filipino, Japanese
Location : Binan, Laguna, Philippines

http://anime-showdown.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by advantage on December 18th 2011, 10:42 am

yes sir you'r right

advantage
Forumember

Male Posts : 125
Reputation : 1
Language : english
Location : westbengal,india

http://gsmforum.online-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by Roxanne S. on December 18th 2011, 10:46 am

@advantage wrote:yes sir you'r right
Hi again!

If you want your site to redirect to an HTML (set it as home page) You need to create a new HTML page then create a link to forumotion so that you can create an individual page without using the forum footer and header.
Code:
<div style="text-align: right;"><font style="color: Black;" size="1" face="Arial">Powered by <a href="http://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">forumotion.com</a></font></div>
The above code can be acceptable then "Use this page as homepage ?" click "Yes" then submit.

Next, go to Display >> Homepage >> Generalities >> Your forum redirects to : Click "A HTML Page"

I think that's it. If this does not solve your problem, please say so. Very Happy

Roxanne S.
Forumember

Female Posts : 82
Reputation : 4
Language : English, Filipino, Japanese
Location : Binan, Laguna, Philippines

http://anime-showdown.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by advantage on December 19th 2011, 4:59 am

@Roxanne S. wrote:
@advantage wrote:yes sir you'r right
Hi again!

If you want your site to redirect to an HTML (set it as home page) You need to create a new HTML page then create a link to forumotion so that you can create an individual page without using the forum footer and header.
Code:
<div style="text-align: right;"><font style="color: Black;" size="1" face="Arial">Powered by <a href="http://www.forumotion.com" target="_blank">forumotion.com</a></font></div>
The above code can be acceptable then "Use this page as homepage ?" click "Yes" then submit.

Next, go to Display >> Homepage >> Generalities >> Your forum redirects to : Click "A HTML Page"

I think that's it. If this does not solve your problem, please say so. Very Happy
thanks for your reply but i don't now how to make a html page so help me.. salut

advantage
Forumember

Male Posts : 125
Reputation : 1
Language : english
Location : westbengal,india

http://gsmforum.online-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by Adam360 on December 19th 2011, 5:29 am

ACP // MODULES // HTML PAGES MANAGEMENT // CREATE NEW HTML PAGE

That will make a new HTML page for you.

Adam360
Forumember

Male Posts : 866
Reputation : 11
Language : English
Location : England

http://GameBase.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by advantage on December 19th 2011, 6:00 am

@adam360 wrote:ACP // MODULES // HTML PAGES MANAGEMENT // CREATE NEW HTML PAGE

That will make a new HTML page for you.
HOW TO MAKE A HTML? Exclamation

advantage
Forumember

Male Posts : 125
Reputation : 1
Language : english
Location : westbengal,india

http://gsmforum.online-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by Musubi on December 19th 2011, 6:19 am

@advantage wrote:
@adam360 wrote:ACP // MODULES // HTML PAGES MANAGEMENT // CREATE NEW HTML PAGE

That will make a new HTML page for you.
HOW TO MAKE A HTML? Exclamation

HTML is a form of code. Just follow his tip, and you'll find it Wink

Musubi
Forumember

Male Posts : 75
Reputation : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by Jophy on December 20th 2011, 1:51 am

Is this solved?

Please don't mark your topic unless it's not. Thanks.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: hom page

Post by kirk on December 20th 2011, 12:56 pm

Since the topic was marked solved, I will now move lock and move to archives.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Reputation : 651
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum