The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOES THIS HAPPENS TO YOU'R FORUM , read this please...

3 posters

Go down

DOES THIS HAPPENS TO YOU'R FORUM , read this please... Empty DOES THIS HAPPENS TO YOU'R FORUM , read this please...

Post by kilo January 3rd 2008, 3:51 am

when i try to write in my forum in my forum is missing the A thing yesterday it was there not is not there what is the problem ???
it just shows the word CLOSE TAGS IT DOSEND GIVE{ A } IMAGE ,HELP PLEASEEEEEE
---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I HAVE NOTICED THAT IN FORUMOTION.COM too it won't show the A thingy it just show's
CLOSE TAGS

[ does this happens to you too?????? or is my pc problem i think it is not my pc problem please help ........
kilo
kilo
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

DOES THIS HAPPENS TO YOU'R FORUM , read this please... Empty Re: DOES THIS HAPPENS TO YOU'R FORUM , read this please...

Post by Shadow January 3rd 2008, 9:19 am

Please do not use capital letters.

Have you got a screenshot of the issue?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

DOES THIS HAPPENS TO YOU'R FORUM , read this please... Empty Re: DOES THIS HAPPENS TO YOU'R FORUM , read this please...

Post by Soon January 3rd 2008, 10:15 am

Hi,
Are you talking about this button DOES THIS HAPPENS TO YOU'R FORUM , read this please... Switch_wysiwyg or this one DOES THIS HAPPENS TO YOU'R FORUM , read this please... Font ?
Soon
Soon
Technician
Technician

Male Posts : 125
Language : French,English

http://help.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kilo January 3rd 2008, 8:22 pm

i'm talking about this DOES THIS HAPPENS TO YOU'R FORUM , read this please... Switch_wysiwyg

i'm using the new version of the message editor .
kilo
kilo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kilo January 3rd 2008, 8:34 pm

my frends pc it shows it i think
kilo
kilo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kilo January 3rd 2008, 8:36 pm

than you all i solve it :0
kilo
kilo
Forumember

Back to top Go down