The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i make my web picture to say...........

3 posters

Go down

how can i make my web picture to say........... Empty how can i make my web picture to say...........

Post by kilo January 3rd 2008, 9:51 pm

how can i make my web picture to say that when some other web steals my pictures , i want in my pictures to say this picture is from my web , i have sene that in a website please help........?
kilo
kilo
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

how can i make my web picture to say........... Empty Re: how can i make my web picture to say...........

Post by Luky January 3rd 2008, 11:21 pm

You can add the disable right click script. So whenever someone tries to right click on the forum(to save the picture) he will get a message like " Right Click is disabled " Though there are still ways to find out the link to that picture(just that it will be a little harder)
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

how can i make my web picture to say........... Empty Re: how can i make my web picture to say...........

Post by kilo January 3rd 2008, 11:35 pm

thank you
kilo
kilo
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky January 3rd 2008, 11:36 pm

You're welcome Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by murph12 January 3rd 2008, 11:41 pm

dude they will just look in the html source, where they find the link in no time.... (and its possible to open the webpage in word, distorted maybe, but then you will be able to rightclick and find the link as well.
murph12
Forumember

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down