The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Header and Footer Help PLEASE :-(

2 posters

Go down

Header and Footer Help PLEASE :-( Empty Header and Footer Help PLEASE :-(

Post by Highland-Rose January 7th 2012, 3:18 pm

Not able to get help or reply in Banner and logo Section. This is for our Church's Military Chaplain Support Mission Teams. I have used you all for several years refering paying customers to you and working on setting up their forums. I do not know what happened, but I see so many requests going un answered for very long periods. I am at a loss of what to do or who to talk to.

Thank you in advance for your time with this matter.
Respectfully,
Highland-Rose
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Highland-Rose on January 4th 2012, 10:44 pm
Nature of the Creation: Banner/Logo Request
Size (In Pixels): aprox. 993 width & 344 High (so it would fit the foreground on the front page)
Without Animation without
Main Colors: https://2img.net/i/fa/empty.gif and background of #172806
[color=#00A5CD]Pictures & Links:[color=#7CBA2C] https://2img.net/h/i118.photobucket.com/albums/o107/RoseFohn/Chaplain%20Support%20Mission/SoldierAndChaplain-001.jpg
Text to Insert : Chaplain Support Mission (2nd Line~>) Saint Patrick's Church of Wadsworth
Font (Provide Download Link): Verdana
Font Color: #94B594
Link to My Forumotion Forum:http://stpatscsm.forumotion.com/
Extra Comments: Isaiah 6:8Then" I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Edited hopefully with correct information/style requested in rules. If the picture could be embossed in colors fitting those matching the forum would be greatly appreciated. I would also need the footer worked on and the skin creation text removed there also. You all here have always done such artistic work over the years, will put at your digression. The Committee has given me the go ahead to become a paid client soon as Forum is set up and ready for organizations use.

Thank you in advance! :wouhou:
Highland Rose

Highland Rose

Last edited by Highland-Rose on January 6th 2012, 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : for correcting information & photo links for Graphic Artists to change Forum Banner)
Highland-Rose

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Header and Footer Help PLEASE :-( Empty Re: Header and Footer Help PLEASE :-(

Post by Mike January 12th 2012, 12:17 am

Moved to Correct Section.
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Header and Footer Help PLEASE :-( Empty Re: Header and Footer Help PLEASE :-(

Post by Highland-Rose January 12th 2012, 5:51 am

Thank you Drogba921. Sorry for posting in the wrong section Embarassed

Take care and have a gereat big weekend!
Highland-Rose

Language : English

Back to top Go down